Chapter 56

Kianna's POV

I know you want revenge... Just let me out... And we can get revenge together...

What do you want..? And who are you..?

I just want the same thing you do, Kianna. Revenge.

How do you know what I want?

Because I'm Dark Kianna... I'm you, but evil. I've been waiting in the back of your mind, waiting to catch my prey. And now's our chance. We can make Eggman suffer ten times worse than what we did.

Really?

Really...

"But... But Sonic, and Jason, and the others... They didn't seem to want me to get and kill Eggman...

Who cares what they think? This is all about you, about us! It's our time to take revenge and get rid of that fat egg!

I care... Because they're my friends.

You don't need friends when you can have revenge! Just think about it, Kianna! Hearing his high pitched screams as we pull out his mustache hairs, one, by one.

It does sound very tempting, but no. I can't go crazy, not when my friends need me. I care about them more than revenge, and you should too.

No! You want revenge!! And you will get it! I will control you and I will kill Eggman and anybody who gets in my way whether you like it or not!

No! No no no no! "NOO!!" I screamed as I woke up. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" I screamed. Everybody just stared at me as I banged my head against the wall. "GET! OUT! OF! MY! HEAD!" I screamed, hitting my head against the wall with every word. "GET OUT!! GET OUT!! GET OUT!!!" I started crying and I fell on my knees. "Get out..." I said softly, hitting my fist against the wall in defeat.