Chapter 75

Kianna's POV

I woke up and my head was pounding. I grabbed it and growled. "What happened?" I asked.

"Hangover." A voice answered. It was Jason. I groaned and held my head even more.

"Why does it hurt so much?"

"I told you, hangover. That's why you should never drink a load of drinks, especially not twenty."

"Twenty one..." I replied. Jason gave a small smile.

"Did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes. Yes I did. It takes away pain for a bit!" Jason's jaw dropped.

"What?!"

"It temporarily takes away my pain. Yes, please."

"Kianna. That's not-... That's not what I meant! It doesn't take away pain! It GIVES you pain!"

"Well, the pain is better then being beaten." He stopped. I took a sip of water. "Or raped. Or tortured. It helps me forget all of that."

"Kianna..."

"Well, unless you're talking about bread. But, I don't think you are. Are you?" He shook his head no. "I didn't think so."

"You... you get some sleep, alright? And drink plenty of water." I nodded.

"Mk. Cya!" Jason nodded and slowly left. I rolled my eyes. "Why else would I want to get rid of the pain? Hedgehog abandoning me? Boo-hoo. SUCH a tragedy." Then, after taking a few sips of water and glancing out the window a few times, I decided to go to sleep. I snuggled into the blanket and went to sleep.