Chapter 23: Hound

"What was that?" Tommy asked as he looked towards the bed, I glanced in my side mirror to see what it was.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Couldn't have waited a few minutes?" I asked as irritation set in at the reletivly small hell hound in the bed of my truck. "Jason move closer to one of the doors, it's a hell hound. When I park I want you two to run to the backyard and run to the training field. Once your back there, there should be a small chest full of what looks like green marbles, grab it and hide." I told them as I got closer to my house as I thanked Zeus I lived on a less occupied street. The boys looked at me confused but nodded and got ready to jump out when I parked.

I drove down my driveway in a sharp turn as the hell hound got knocked to the edge on the bed and stumbled to stand back up as it growled. I parked and the boys jumped out and ran to the back as I got my pen that turned into a celestial bronze sword scythe and jumped out of the truck, slammed my door, bolting for the training field. I made it to the back and saw the boys running from a fury.

"Fuck! A hell hound is enough right now, are you kidding me?!" I yelled as I stopped in front of the boys with my sword. The hell hound came stomping through the path and over to us. The hound charged at me making me close my eyes and focus. I slowed my breathing and everything went quiet, I could hear the boys heartbeats behind me, the flap of the furys wings and the thud of the hellhounds footsteps. I heard them getting closer when I suddenly opened my eyes and fast as lightning I shot at the hell hound as a lilac electricity field surrounded the boys.

I charged at the hound and swiped at its front legs only for it to swat me to the side making my back hit a tree as I yelped in pain. I stood up, blood ran down the back of my head and gripped my sword before running at the hell hound and cutting it's hind leg badly, it howled as blood ran down its leg. The dog tried to bite me bit I kicked it's head down into the ground, one of its teeth still managed to cut my leg though. I jumped over the hell hound and raised my hand and sword up as wisps of red and black gathered in and around my hand and blade before bringing it down on the dog from hell. The hound yelped as my sword connected with its back as the wisps caused the hound to quickly turn to ash under me. I landed beside the disappearing ash before turning my attention to the fury trying to attack Tommy and Jason. The furry rammed it's body into the shield making me wince, whatever happens to the shield happens to me since it's connected to me.

I felt blood drip from my nose as I sent a wave of electricity to the fury, it howled in pain and turn it's attention to me. It flew quickly at me but I was faster even in my wounded state, I cut one of the fury's wings making it let out an ugly scream as it tried to hit me. I jumped back when it came too close, climbing quickly up the wall along the training tower area and jumping on the furies back, driving my sword through its back. I tuck and rolled onto the ground as the fury turned to ash and my shield dropped. The boys ran to me as Tommy caught me before I fell to the ground, I looked at them before looking at the box of green marble looking things in Jasons hand, I stood up and grabbed three and hand one to Tommy and Jason.

"I want you two to step on those and think of camp half blood I can telepathically do it if you can't." I said as I leaned on Tommy for support before placing the small ball on the ground with the others following, I send them telepathic thoughts of camphalf blood and we all stepped on one green marble each, causing them to release a green smoke. The three of us were teleported to the gate to camp halfblood, I almost fell to my knees from the travel before Tommy caught me.

"Where are we? How did we get here?" Jason asked as he looked around. I looked at the gated and mumbled a few words before trying to walk in, the boys followed me after hearing a loud growls in the distance before stopping just inside the barrier.

"What was that?" Jason asked me after he passed through, the barrier letting him through for some odd reason. "What just happened? It felt like I just walked through a wall." Tommy asked me as he stabilized me to stop me from collapsing.

"You just passed through the barrier to camp halfblood, normally mortals wouldn't be able to enter but you guys aren't exactly normal." I said as my eyed started getting heavy before I blacked out.

3rd person pov

Tommy panicked when Fox went limp in his arms, he picked her up bridle style and looked at Jason.

"We have to go find help!" He said as Jason nodded before the two mortals started running into the camp.

"Hey! We need help over here!" Jason yelled as he waved his arms to attract attention. A boy in an orange shirt ran up to them when he saw the unconscious girl in Tommy's arm before checking her pulse.

"What happened?" The boy asked them a before checking the girls breathing and looking for any possible hidden injuries.

"She was protecting us from a, hellhound and fury, I think? She was hit into a tree and the hellhound managed to cut her leg." Jason said to the boy as other came over to help calm Tommy down and help the hurt girl. The boy started checking the girls head when he felt something wet on his hand, he pulled it back to see blood on his hand making his eyes widen.

"We need to get her to medical now!" The boy said before starting to give out orders.

"You!" He pointed to a girl with light blond straight hair. "Go get Chiron and Mr. D and tell them to come to medical immediately! You two!" He pointed to two boys, one with almost white hair and one with dark brown hair.

"We'll need some ambrosia, honey and Tyler in the medical bay!" He said before leading Jason and Tommy to the medical bay. The medical bay was empty aside from about one other person with what looked like a broken arm. The boy in Orange instructed Tommy to put Fox on a bed and he put a cloth under her head.

"Keep putting pressure on the back of her head while I stitch up her leg." Tommy nodded at the boy and did as he said while the boy got a needle and thread. "Pass me that cloth and bucket of water please." He asked Jason who nodded, the boy soaked the cloth in water before wiping the dried blood off around the wound on the inside of her leg. Suddenly a slight hiss came from Fox when some of the water dripped into the deep cut making Tommy kiss her forehead and stroke her cheek as he kept the cloth in place on the back of her head, applying pressure to stop the bleeding. Just then the two boys from earlier came in with another boy with black hair, pale skin and bright baby blue eyes, he walked over to Fox and looked her over.

"What do you need Gibby?" He asked the boy in Orange now known as Gibby.

"I need you to do a scan to see if she has any internal problems and see if she has a concussion, she was hit into a tree." Gibby said to the blue eyed boy who nodded and a light blue energy softly surrounded Fox's head and torso while he closed his eyes,