Chapter 11: Date

After watching the Addams Family Values, I looked at the clock to see it was almost 3:30pm so I got up and changed my make up to a lighter pallet as to not look like a raccoon, and walked to the youth center after changing into a black dress like Wednesday. I skipped into the popular hangout spot with my braids and dress bouncing with each skip, I entered the center and skipped over to Ernie at the bar.

"What would you like, Miss Addams?" Ernie asked with a smile.

"A strawberry kiwi smoothie please Ernie!" I said and then paid before he walked off to make my smoothie. I inspected my nails while I waited. I did them myself but my nail stuff is still in one of the boxes in my room, so I'm gonna have to find a place to get them done when my current pair grow out.

Ernie gave me my smoothie then walked off to help another costumer after I thanked him. I felt a tap on my shoulder and set my smoothie down before turning around only to come face to face with someone's collarbone so I tilted my head up to see Tommy.

"Hey Fox." Tommy said with a smile.

"Hey Tommy! So I was thinking that we could hang out here for a few minutes and then go on the tour. Is that alright?" I asked with my eyes slightly widened and my head tilted to the right as he sat down.

"Yea, that's fine! I was hoping we could maybe talk about earlier,-" I put a hand over his mouth to stop him.

"Look, I forgive the others since they didn't mean to interrupt but, if you want to have another chance to kiss me then you will just have to have some patience." I said to him as I uncovered his mouth and took a sip of my smoothie.

"Alright, alright! I'll be patient. So I was going to ask you before if you were okay with going to the park last. There is a bench spot with a beautiful view!" He said while making gestures with his hands as he explained it. I looked at him and laughed.

"Tommy, you don't need to sell me on it. If you think we should go there then sure!" I told him with a smile as I put my hand on his knee. He looked at my hand and blushed before stuttering an okay.

"So, did you make any new drawings?" He asked me as I nodded and got my sketchbook out.

"I made a few more ranger drawings. Mainly more of the green ranger." I said as I flipped to a page I drew today while I was watching the Addams Family.

" I said as I flipped to a page I drew today while I was watching the Addams Family

(Not mine, credit goes to original artists)"That's so cool! But why are you mostly drawing the green ranger?" Tommy asked as he looked at the first drawing

"That's so cool! But why are you mostly drawing the green ranger?" Tommy asked as he looked at the first drawing.

"I don't know, I just feel drawn to him. Like he's going to be someone very important in my life." I said with my head tilted as I stared at the picture. I looked up when I felt eyes on me to see Tommy staring at me intently with a serious face.

"Important how?" He asked as he glanced back at the art in front of him. I sighed and shook my head.
"Just forget it, I'm sure I'll figure it out." I said as I wanted to drop the subject for now. We chatted a bit more until I finished my smoothie and then we left to start the tour.

💫timeskip💫

"And now to the moment you've been waiting for! Angel Groves Park! I will now take you to the bench with the most beautiful view!" Tommy said in an announcer voice as I laughed at his goofy antics. We were walking down the path to the bench spot as the sun was minutes away from starting to set.

"So when should we get to this bench spot Mr. Tommy Oliver? Because my feet are getting tired." I asked him with a laugh as he gave me a goofy and mischievous smile and then he swiftly picked me up.

I shrieked and laughed as he spun me around before steadying in the direction we were walking in and stopping

"We can't have the beautiful lady be walking on her poor, tired feet now can we?" He said with a smirk that made my chest flutter as I smiled shyly at him.

"I can still walk Tommy." I said to him as he continued on walking to the spot.

"I think not, fair maiden! A fine lady such as yourself, should not worry about walking on tired feet when there is a man by her side ready to sweep her off them!" He exclaimed with a proud smile and adjusted me higher up in his arms. I gave in and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Alright! Alright! You win." I chuckled as I looked up at him through my lashes. We both settled into a comfortable silence as I snuggled into his arms and breathed a sigh of contentment as the sounds of bird chirping, crunching gravel, the breeze blowing and Tommy's heartbeat calmed me from this troublesome day. I felt Tommy slow down and opened my eyes to see a bench with a view leading out to a lake with the sunset peeking through a clearing in the trees as the water calmly flows downstream. The colours of the sunset making this view breathtakingly beautiful as the lush green nature seemed to almost glow.

"Wow." I whispered after Tommy put me down. Tommy and I sat down on the bench as we watched the view. The view was the lake and sunset, it was beautiful.
"This is.." I was in awe at how nature can be so beautiful.

"Beautiful" Tommy whispered. I looked at him only to find him staring right back at me. Tommy slowly moved closer to me until I got impatient and just stood up and sat on his lap.

"You took to long." And I kissed him as he wrapped his arms around me.

I heard a click but didn't care as I took his hair out of its usual low ponytail gently, running my fingers through his hair as he deepened the kiss

I heard a click but didn't care as I took his hair out of its usual low ponytail gently, running my fingers through his hair as he deepened the kiss. We both pulled apart and sat there in each other's arms as I lay my head on his shoulder with my arms draped on his shoulders.

"This is something I could get used to." I mumbled to Tommy as he hummed in agreement.