Chapter 15: Zord

The others got up and looked at me. "Who are you?" Pink asked me in a slightly snippy but confused voice.

"The same person who helped you with the crab monster a few days ago. I'll explain more later, we have a spider to flatten right now!" I said as the others nodded and Jason called on their zords. While I stood back as I watch the zords leave their hiding spots and run towards us. Once everyone was safe in their zords I called mine.

"Eleonix zord!" I yelled as a giant bird flew down from its hiding spot in the stars as ice melted off it from the extreme cold up there.

I jumped into my zord as it flew overhead and past the others before landing on the tyrannozords shoulder

"Violet ranger, ready to help!" I said through the comms.

"Alright Rangers! Time to power up!" Jason said as the others inserted their power crystals into their zords, while I had the feeling I shouldn't yet. The others formed the megazords battle mode while my zord flew up to keep an eye on the overgrown arrachait in front of us. The spider ran at the megazord but didn't get to land a hit as the others punched it back, the spider stumbled before shooting a web at the others and imobilizing their zord before shocking them. When I saw this I flew my zord over to the insect monster and my zord pointed it's wings at it before shooting razer sharp feathers at it causing sparks to fly with each hit. the spider tried to shoot it's webs at me but I quickly moved to where the others had just disassembled. Red attacked the beast with his tyranozord as we hit it, then swiped his tail under the monster to knock it off balance but the spider still got a hit in. Then red backed up blue shot at the spider with his tricerazord while the spider walked forward before stopping in front of the mastodon zord.

"Alright! You mess with my friends and now I'm gonna mess with you!" He said to the monster. "You're gonna find out what mastodon power is all about! Let's see how you handle my deepfreeze!" He shouted as his zrd shot a cold stream of what I presume to be something like liquid nitrogen to freeze the giant insect in its place.

"Nighty night web face!" Black said only for the spider to quickly shake out of it after only a few seconds. "He shook free!" He exclaimed making me narrow my eyes.

"No he just sat down and started playing with barbies. No shit, he broke free!" I said sarcastically as this bug was starting to tick me off. The spider shot at black which angered red as the spider and tyranozord jumped at each other, the spider hit the zord and knocked red down before stalking towards him.

"Zordon! We need Tommy now!" He said in a panic as I realized what he just said.

"WAIT! Tommy is a ranger!?" I shouted in confusion as I momentarily hesitated from shock before throwing more razor feathers at the spider when it got too close to Jason. Suddenly I saw greenbean on top on a cliff as Jason cheered to have his friend come to help.

"Dragonzord!" Tommy shouted before summoning it to help. I looked at the zord stalking towards the spider and gasped.

"Fuckin hell! Godzilla has entered the chat, bitches!" I shouted in astonishment causing Tommy to notice me and my zord flying above the others.

"Vi! Go stand with Tommy! We will yell if we need your zord!" Jason said as I nodded and jumped out of my zord and jumped off down to Tommy and rolled on my shoulder as I landed.

I stood up looked a at Tommy before smirking under my helmet and crossing my arms.

"I can't say in surprised your the green ranger, Tommy." I told him since it really was pretty obvious. He would always smile and blush when I talked about the green ranger and he would always bring the topic of him up, he wore more green then an Irish person on Saint Patricks day and he also knew a a strange lot about the ranger too.

"Who are you?" He asked in surprise at a new ranger on the team without his knowledge. I sighed and lightly shook my head.

"You'll find that out after this is over alright? Just like how I will get to see if I'm correct with who I think the others are I only know you and Jason." I told him and he took a few seconds but then just nodded and focused on the fight. The spider caught the Dragonzord in a web and lifted it into the are before firing at it. Tommy thought quickly before shouting.

"Dragonzord missiles!" And playing his, is he playing his dagger? Wtf, snake charmer kind of shit it this?! Anyways, missiles shot out from the zords fingers and hit the spider, snapping the webs and freeing the godzilla zord. The tyranozord came up next to the Dragonzord as the spider got up and shot them both.

"We need the mega Dragonzord!" I heard Jason shout through the coms as Tommy nodded.

"You got it Jason!" He said as yellow, black and blue gave shouts of agreement. Tommy once again played his dagger thingy and the black, yellow and blue zords combines with the Dragonzord to create a new megazord. The spider charged as the new megazords staff charged with an electric like energy before they rammed the staff into the charging beasts abdomen making it explode as the fight was finally over.

💫timeskip💫
➿in the command center➿

In the command center after the fight everyone, minus the black ranger since he had to go do something, was looking at the newest violet ranger.

"So who are you? And how did you get your morpher?" Pink asked while I could tell Jason was grinning slightly since he already knew. I smirked and powered down making them gasp.

"Hello my friends," I started as I smirked at their shock. I had my hand on my hip as I inspected my acrylic nails before continuing. "I got my morpher from Zordon obviously but, if you mean how I got into the command center to get my morpher, Jason broke into my room last night to tell me that Zordon wanted me to become a ranger. I also almost bashed his head in with a baseball bat when I saw him standing in my room." I said calmly while everyone turned their head to Jason who was smiling nervously.

"To be fair Zordon saw her help us with the crab monster and we didn't know who she was so, Alpha had me go to her house to find out who she was!" He defended himself as the girls started to scold him.