Chapter 16: Cute

I walked over to Tommy, who demorphed already, as the others scolded Jason and Alpha for breaking into my room and looked at him.

"So greenbean, are we still on for later?" I asked him with a cheeky smile as I put his arm around my shoulders making him smile at me.

"If your still up for it Miss Mcknight." He said with a chuckle as I cuddled into his sided.

"I will always be up for anything with you Mister Oliver." I laughed as me squeezed my shoulder before putting him other arm around me and his chin on my head as I wrapped my arms around him waist. I suddenly felt 4 pairs of eyes staring at me which was getting annoying.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." I said to the others with my head buried in Tommy's chest. The stares immediately stopped until I realized something. "You know, I'm pretty sure I know who you two are but I would like to know if I'm right or not." I said as I looked at the two girls.

"Oh! Right!" Buttercup said as she and sakura demorphed to reveal the exact two people I expected, Kimberly and Trini.

"I'm guessing the black ranger is Zack?" I asked making the others nod when I noticed that somewhere during all the talking, Billy and Jason already demorphed.

"I think we all might want to go, we still have to finish catching all those bugs." Trini said before I remembered my garden.

"My offer to get the bugs in my garden, still stands you know." I said as Trini and Kimberly nodded.

"I'll help you guys." Tommy offered as we all walked out of the command center and set off towards my house to collect some bugs.

💫timeskip💫
➿Foxelle's house➿

We all walked around my house and through the old black metal gate and into the backfield of my house to see a very large and enchanting looking garden.

I looked at my friends to see them looking like just a bunch of wide eyed teens looking around in shock. I laughed at them as they seemed to come back to reality and noticed me laughing at them.

"Sorry! Your garden is amazing." Kimberly said as she looked at the walkway with multiple arches of vines and leaves continuing around the path.

"Where does that lead to?" Jason asked as he pointed to said path as Billy and Trini started looking aound and Tommy helped me as I filled some buckets with water and put lids on them so i wont spill any then set them in a wagon and started walking down the paths, pulling the cart with me as I held a watering can in my free hand.

"Why don't I show you?" I asked him as I set a bucket of water near every group of plants before taking the last bucket and, still full watering can through down the walkway which lead to another part of the field with a few fruit trees and a training center along with a small old garden house made of stone.

There were trees with apples, lemons, oranges and even a cherry tree! A dragon fruit plant and a few big berry bushes were near the trees aswell. The training grounds had open areas with stands off to the side with swords, knives and hammers while another area with targets on one side and a stand with bows and arrows and even two axes. But, what really caught everyone's attention was the giant obstacle tower with what looked like stone bleachers around it.

(Props to the people who know where this is from!)"What it that?" Trini asked as she pointed to said tower making me smile

"What it that?" Trini asked as she pointed to said tower making me smile.

"This," I walked over to the tower. "Is an obstacle tower. A group of people compete to get to the top as everyone is trying to kick the other people off while doing so, if you hit the ground, your out. First one who gets the ring in the helmet up top wins and the game is over. We had this built before we flew over from Russia so it would be ready for use when we got here. We also had the plants all put in during that time as well as the trees and bushes. We have almost every vegetable and herb you could think of in this garden. I'm just waiting until it's ready to harvest so then if you guys wanted, you could come over and your families could use my garden. And it's warm here all year round so I can take care of them all year." I told them with a smile as my friends and I sat on one of the stone bleachers.

"That's very kind Fox! I'm sure my parents would appreciate your offer." Trini said with a smile as she hugged me.

"Yea! My mom is going to love this! She loves using fresh food to cook." Kimberly said as she hugged me too, I smiled at then then stood up.

"Well, those bugs aren't going to collect themselves!" I said as I got some of the bug containers and walked over to my vine plants to look for the tiny beasts that are insects.

➿the next day at school➿

I was Talking to Kimberly about the math homework we had since she was struggling to understand a few questions when Trini came down the stairs with Billy.

"Guys! The city council saw how many people signed the petition and made the decision not to take the statue down! They made dubbed it as a historical landmark!" She told us as everyone caped and congratulated her as she walked down to us. Tommy looked at Zack and asked him is this made his fear of spiders go away and he said yea but Tommy put his hand on his shoulder and congratulated him, before moving him hand off and telling him there was a big spider on his shoulder. Zack didn't believe him but still looked at his shoulder and freaked out when he saw a spider there just like Tommy said making us all laugh after Tommy pointed out it was fake.