Chapter 10: Addams

A few questions later the bell rang. "See you all next class!" He said with a smile before dismissing us as the bell rang. We all changed and then each went to our lockers to get our lunches. Well, they did. I still had my lunch bag with me so I just walked with Tommy to his locker.

"Soo, he was, uh, intense." He said as he opened his locker.

"He's my brother." I said, Tommy seemed to freeze as I sighed. Everyone has the same impression of him when they first meet him.

"I know he seems super intense, but he's a big softie once you get to know him." I told Tommy as I started to take my ponytail out before being stopped by Tommy.

"Don't. You look good with your hair up, it's cute." He said as he gently pulled my hands away from my hair, holding them as we looked into each other's eyes. I took a step closer to Tommy as he intertwined our fingers together and stepped closer. Our faces were inches apart before I saw all our friend peeking over the corner looking at us. Tommy noticed my blank expression as I looked past him and turned around, seeing our friends looking sheepishly at us. Tommy turned back around to see me giving them a death glare, a deep blush spread across my face before looking up at him and my eyes softening.

"Look, uh, we didn't mean to ruin the moment guys." Zack started but I held my hand up as I stayed silent, looking at Tommy awkwardly.

"I will see you at the youth center Tommy. I'm going home." I smile at him then turned around and started walking away, my cheeks got hotter.

"But schools not over? Why are you going home?" Trini called after me to which I kept walking.

"I've been embarrassed enough today! See ya!" I said back to her as I turned the corner to the exit and got in my truck to go home.

🌟Tommy's pov🌟

I watched as Fox turned the corner with a longing look in my eyes as my friends turned to me.

"Tommy, we really didn't mean to ruin the moment. We didn't think she would notice us." Jason explained to me before I nodded as I blushed.

"Nah, it's okay. You didn't mean to do it. I'm seeing her later anyways, I'll have other chances." I said with a smile as I got my lunch from my locker and walked with my friends to the cafeteria. At least, I hope I'll get another chance.

🌟Foxelle's POV🌟

I parked my truck in the garage and walked inside, seeingmy dad in there drinking juice from one of Dekota's 'The Mighty Ducks' cup in the kitchen. I walked in and sat my bag down.

"Hey little Lotus what are you-" I bolted to my room before dad could finish his sentance. I locked my door behind me and put on the only thing that would cheer me up.

The Addams family.

I put on a pair of black and white pj pants with an Addams Family graphic T. I parted my hair down the middle and braided it into two very very long braid and then straightened the shorter pieces that framed my face.

(Braids are a lot longer and thicker but you get the idea)I then put on some simple but smoky makeup that no one would dare put on in the 90s and then flopped on my bed, too tired to put the movie on yet

I then put on some simple but smoky makeup that no one would dare put on in the 90s and then flopped on my bed, too tired to put the movie on yet. I heard a knock on my door and then my dad's voice.

"Hey little lotus, what's wrong? You didn't come through the window like usual." He asked with concern lacing his voice. I sighed then got up and opened my door. My dad looked at me.

"That bad huh?" He asked as I nodded. My lip started quivering and my dad opened his arms for a hug which I gladly accepted. He rubbed my back as I cried into his black dress shirt as he picked me up and carried me into the livingroom in front of the TV and then walked up to my room and got my Wednesday Addams plushie as well as the addams family movie. By the time he got back I had grabbed my blanket from behind the couch and cuddled into it. He played the movie and I told him what happened after I calmed down. I really don't do well with embarrassment.

"Your friends didn't mean to embarrass you, little lotus. I understand that being embarrassed doesn't feel good but you should forgive them and move on." My dad said as I dried the rest of my tears and looked at him.

"Since when did you become the wise-ass of the family?" I said with a small smile in a slightly hoarse from the crying making my dad laugh.

"Well, I just think of what your father would say. He was the one good with words not me. Like that one time he tried to get me to give a speech at your last year at camp when I set one of the bulls there loose to avoid it. It was fun seeing you try to ride it into its pen." My dad and I laughed at the memory. I was 13 and I had tried to catch the bull and ride it into its pen. It worked but it was one hell of a ride.

"Speaking of pens, have you seen my lucky pen? The one with-" I cut him off.

"Dicks all over it? Yea, it's in the office with all your dick sticky notes." I said with a smile at my dad's obsession with the male appendage.

"Ah yes, my office full of stationary supplies shaped like or covered in the male organ to which I love so humbly." He said with a far away look in him eyes as he stared at the office door.
"Welp! Time to go back to work!" He stood up and kissed my cheek before leaving the house to his job.