Vocal/Performance Strengths

Lower Register:
Angel stays in her lower register for the most part, as she has a naturally low and raspy voice.

Belts:
Her belts are supported to about an D6. She does her fair share of low notes as well. 

Lip-Syncing?:
Never really does it unless she's sick. Believe it or not, she feels no need. If the track is being played during a live performance, her voice is often heard over it. She just doesn't care for it. If she runs out of breath or can't hit a note, she has the crowd sing.

Production:
She's more involved in the overall production of the music than the other girls are. Don't get me wrong, they do all write their music but Angel works with beats and putting together harmonies and arrangements more.

Dancing:
She took a lot of dancing classes in her childhood and kept practicing after she decided to be mostly self-taught. She didn't show off this skill on The X Factor, but it didn't go unnoticed once Little Mix became more successful. The girls say that Jade and Angel both remember choreography very easily and don't struggle with it much.

Covering Other Girls Parts:
If any of the girls isn't at a show for any reason, she covers their parts because the has the breath control and vocal strength to do so. Of course, the other girls do too but they know that Angel has a lot of fun singing parts other than her own so they let her do it anyway.

A/N:
This was requested by thatbiitch123 Thank you for the request! The more ideas, the merrier.

I suck at getting my point across, so I hope these all make sense. If anyone else has any requests, don't be afraid to message me or comment <3