Funny/Popular Ship Moments

Angesy - Pregnancy Prank with Capital

[A/N: I actually wrote this one out because I thought it was kind of funny. The rest will just be quick blurbs since I'm not very good at actual writing.]

Roman: "So I've decided that since we have Angel here today, we should pull a little prank."

Angel: "Oh God, of course you would rope me into this. Who are we pranking?"

Roman: "My idea was that we could prank one of your bandmates over the phone."

Angel: "Okay,"

Roman: "Do you have any idea who we should go for?"

Angel: "Depends on the prank, really." Her eyes light up. "We could tell one of them that I'm pregnant,"

Roman: "Bingo," he smirks.

small time skip...

Angel: calling Jesy "This is nerve-wracking."

Roman: "Is it?"

Angel: "Yeah, I'm nervous."

After a few moments of anticipation...

Please leave your message for-

Angel: She sighs. "Why am I not surprised?"

Roman: "Should we try someone else?" he laughs.

Angel: "Nope, give it a second. Five... four... three... two..."

Angel's ringtone blares.
"I got the, I got the power
I got the, I got the power"

Angel: "That's Jes." She answers the phone and puts it on speaker.

Jesy: "What's up, babe? Are you alright?"

Angel: "Yeah yeah, I'm good. Uh, I just... found something out,"

Roman nods in approval.

Angel: "And I feel like I need to tell you first."

There's a moment of silence on the line.

Jesy: "Alright. What is it, love?"

Angel: She pauses. "I'm pregnant."

There's another short silence, before Jesy's voice rings through the phone.

Jesy: "WHAT?"

Angel: "Surprise?"

Jesy: "Anngelyna, how in the bloody hell are you pregnant?"

Roman: "She used your full name," he whispers fearfully.

Angel quickly nods then shifts her attention back to the prank.

Angel: "Well, I went out, got a little drunk, and..."

Jesy: "My God. Have you talked to the guy?"

Angel looks at Roman questioningly. He shakes his head, making a "no" motion with his hands.

Angel: She tries to contain her laugh. "No, no I haven't. I didn't get his number or... even his name actually."

Jesy: "You don't know his-?" She sighs. "Are you even a hundred percent positive you're pregnant?"

Angel: "Yeah, I'm sure. I got morning sickness earlier, before my interview for Capital Breakfast."

Jesy: "Capital Bre- Aren't you supposed to be there right now?"

Angel: "Yeah, and I am."

She waits a minute for Jesy to catch on. She screams from the other end.

Jesy: "So you're not pregnant, correct?"

Angel and Roman finally let out their laughter.

Angel: "Of course not! I'm not that careless, Jes."

Jesy: "I'll get you back for this, you know."

Angel: "Oh, I'm sure. Enjoy the rest of your day, love."

Jesy: "You too. Bye,"

Angel: "Bye-bye." She hangs up.

Anjade - Only You

Jade already wasn't feeling herself after an incident in her family occuring before the show. Jade broke down during Only You and Angel sang the rest of her part, then having the crowd sing.

Angerrie - "Think fast, sing my note!"

They were performing Shout Out live during Summer Hits Tour. Basically Perrie turned to Angel just said out of literally nowhere, "Think fast, sing my note!" Everyone expected her to dodge it, but...

Perrie: "Here's to my ex
Hey, look at me now
Well I, I'm all the way up" She turns to Angel. "Think fast, sing my note!"

Angel: "Babe, what? Okay."

And to everyone's surprise, she made the note higher and hit it with ease.

Perrie screamed and started jumping in shock and amazement. While jumping, she managed to fall on top of Angel, causing them to both land on the floor. The fans then took pictures of Perrie on top of Angel on stage and there were a lot of rumors surrounding Angerrie.

Langel - Animal Timers

Leigh-Anne, Jesy, and Angel were playing the animal timers game together for LADbible. (Just gonna let you guys know, Angel is American. Her family flew out to the United Kingdom and then convinced Angel to participate in The X Factor UK)

Leigh-Anne: "In the time it takes this dog to abandon it's stick, name five... American singers!"

She pauses for a second.

Angel: "Leigh-Anne!"

Leigh-Anne: "Uh, Taylor Swift! Ariana! Ummm..."

The time runs out and Jesy laughs while Angel groans.

Angel: "Me! Why didn't you say me?"

Leigh-Anne: "Oh love, you are American, aren't you?"

Angel: "I- yes!"

Leigh-Anne: "Sorry babe, I forget. You're starting to sound more English."

Angel: "Yeah yeah, bring on the next one. I'm thoroughly disappointed."

A/N:
You know, if Roman wasn't taken, him and Angel would probably be together...

Sorry this is so late. And I'm really sorry that it lacks creativity. I tried my best. This was requested by AllShowLover18 Thank you so much for requesting.