going back to the junk yard

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"MAN CAN YOU STOP SCREAMING YOUR SUCH A ASS ABOUT THIS AND TRY TO FIX YOUR PROBLEMS!"

"GOD SHIT UP YOU USELESS CHILD! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!"

"YOU RUINED BOTH OF OUR LIVES!"

"FUCK OFF HAG I'M SO DONE WITH YOU AND YOUR SHIT ABOUT OHHH I'M SO PERFECT LOOK AT YOURSELF!"

"YOUNG LADY YOU DON'T TALK LIKE THAT TO YOUR PARENTS!"

"SHE'S CALLING YOU A HAG AND I WONDER WHY!"

"OH YOU BE QUITE YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO BR INVOLVED WITH HER!"

"YOU NEVER LET ME ALWAYS TELLING ME NOT TO WORRY ABOUT IT"

"BOTH OF YOU SUCK ASS AT BEING PARENTS DON'T WORRY!"

"OH YOU-"

"oH yOU SHUT UP"

"again..." the therapist sighed running a finger through their hair as the situation played out again. The family was mess yes, but they were going to do whatever is takes to try to bring them to peace. Starting when this fighting stage ends.

Y/n walked through the doors of her dorm. She finished that stupid family therapy and had some few accidents, all at the end she was good. Walking through the living room she cursed at the sight of her classmates.

"y/n! Come join us for game night!" Setsuna waved her arm from the floor,Togaru nodding in agreement lifting up the board game they were playing. Rekio, Pony ,komori and Sen all grinning like idiots for her to join.

"yea, I'm kinda tired so see you later.." you said before walking up the stairs. It's been a few weeks since you celebrate back and everything felt so weird. Like you didn't have a place anymore. You felt so bad for just leaving the all like that and ok your own head you shouldn't be here still.

You had to be placed in jail for everything, and I'm the end they still told you that they loved you. And wanted you to be there with them. Hell even Todoroki came up to you to tell you he didn't hate you.

It was a normal day at school, you walking through the halls in silence with Yui. The silence was painful, but what else did you have to say to each other at this point. You were in your own wolf in trying to figure it all out again. But in the end it all ended with you wanting yourself gone, they didn't need you. No one never did. Well that's what you thought.

But you didn't know what they really thought.

"y/n!" was what broke that creepy quiet hallway, Todoroki running up to you and grabbing you and insert you being pushed into a empty classroom. "I'll have to talk to her for a bit don't worry' he told Yui before closing the door. Turning his stare to you.

"ok if your going to kill me at least don't burn me please!" you said quickly, lifting your hands up quickly to shield yourself. Bit after some moments of nothing happening you looked up to see Todoroki smiling. Oh god he was going to smile while killing us isn't he?

"happy.I'm happy your back." he stated pulling her into a hug. Y/n stood there shocked, wasn't he angry? Like you stabbed him. Wasn't he going to like hate her. Or at least be mad. What is this?!

"I stabbed you.. Why aren't you trying to stab me back?" y/n mumbled into his chest, feeling Shoutos hand move up to her head patting it ever so softly. "just tell me you hate me at least... it was uncalled for me to hurt you like that.. I'm sorry." y/n hit his back softly, "so come on! tell me you hate me!" she broke trying to push him away, Shouto only responding by pulling you closer into the hug.

"I could never hate you y/n." was all that came out from his mouth. God was he such a bad talker.

Y/n shook her head as she continued walking up the stairs, reaching to her floor and began to walk towards her dorm door only for her to dump into the holiest of them all. Ibarra.