(39) Twist In Series

We were at the back of the university calling Jaihyeon. "Pick up...pick up..." Jimin muttered. "Hell yes!" Jimin said as Jaihyeon picked up the call.

"Hello? Jaihyeon speaking"  he said. "Ah yes! This is Jeon Jinsoo sister of Jeon Jungkook and friend of your sister Yoohyeon," I said.

"Yes how may I help you?" 

"Look there is a gang that is after me and has its hands on my father's company. We have to get them arrested no matter what. Please can you come with your gang and help us. I have only 3 hours left," I spoke.

"Hold on! Where are you guys. I'm coming there with my gang."  "We are at the back of building PH-4," I told him. "I'm there in 15 minutes."  With that he ended the call.

-----

Five big Audis were parked in front of us. Jaihyeon came out from the first car.

"Now tell us all the thing from the beginning," he said and I began to explain him everything from the dreams I used to have till now.

"Whoa that's some serious shit," Jimin said and Jaihyeon nodded in approval. "Look I have a plan." Jaihyeon spoke up.

"What!?" Jimin and I both said together.

"I'll send my 6 people to your house to take care of your family and 3 of them to take care of Jungkook in hospital, while the rest of us will go back and deal with them." he suggested.

"What about Jimin?" I asked. "What do you mean by 'what about Jimin'," Jimin questioned. "Look you have got shot," I said. "Then?" he said. "Then fucking go home and take care of others," Jaihyeon said.

"I'm going with you!" he beamed. "Shhh! Be quiet Dolby speakers!" I said. 

After a pure hellistic moment arguing Jimin won.

-----

There were total 30 members in the gang including Jaihyeon. 

We only were 24 people including Jaihyeon, Jimin and I who would be going to the gang's lair. We sat in the car and drove away.

Meanwhile I showed some of the information to Jaihyeon I had saved on Jimin's phone. "This gang is sure gonna meet their doom," he said.

"I mean who the hell does human trafficking?" Jimin asked. "There are some people like this Jimin," I said and sighed.

"Robbery, murder conspiracy, loansharking, arson, narcotics and human trafficking, extortion, illegal gambling," Jaihyeon mumbled.

"That's too much," I said and he just nodded.

The car stopped. "We are here boss!" the driver said and we got off.

"Okay now Jinsoo and Jimin you have to stay behind with your weapons tucked in okay?" Jaihyeon said.

We were moving when something came in my mind...THE WINDOW!

"Hey pstt...Jaihyeon, Jimin! Follow me," I said and lead the way. They gave each other a i-don't-know-what-is-she-doing look and started following me.

I stopped when we came around the fence. "What now?" Jimin asked. "Look there is a camera which moves from right to left. It stays on a side till 10 seconds and then move to the other side. When the camera will turn to left, we will run and hide behind those big boxes," I said.

"But remember Only. Ten. Seconds"

We crawled under the fence and as soon as the camera turned to left, we dashed at full speed and hid behind the boxes. "Way to go!" Jaihyeon said, panting like crazy.