(19) Tears

Original Poem by: Sumaira Noor (Me!)

I still see you in abysses;
Whether you are here or not

The fate of ours are rolling dices
And I think we are caught

I blinked tears without knowing why;
Everything was blue

I realized it was the sky
Wrote for you, I knew I had to

I searched all around;
In the city lights

And the old rusted background
But you were not there, even in the colourful nights

Its time for me to say bye;
I will continue to write again

And leave this inked poem to dry
I am coming to look for you even in a hurricane

To Jeon Jungkook. 

I know you are far away from me and I can't feel your love. But I wish that you could feel what I have written for you. I hope you are listening to my heart because family can feel each other, no matter how far they are.

Love you.

J.J.S ( 14 June. 2017 }

----

I wiped my tears and closed my rusted copy. I was missing my family and most importantly my brother Jungkook. More tears spilled out when the memories I just saw in my dreams replayed in my mind.

That showed how close me and Jungkook were. We loved each other more than anything. We promised each other to never leave other. But what just happened.

I held out my hands and began to pray:

"Oh God! Please help me. I want to meet my family. I want parents' love. I want my brother's love. I also want a family. All those years I lived without them were very difficult. I am in pain, my heart can't take it anymore." I didn't noticed I was crying badly "I can't take it anymore. You are the only one I can ask for help.You know my tears aren't fake. Please help me."

As i said that I bowed on the foor.

After washing my face. I laid on my bed and fell in a deep sleep.

----

-Mina's P.O.V-

It's been more than three hours and Jinsoo hadn't came down stairs. I went up to check her. "Jinsoo!" I knocked the door. I knocked again, but no answer. I quietly opened the door and saw her on the bed.

As I came closer to her. I noticed something on her cheeks. It was thick tear marks. I touched her forehead and is was hot like fire. "Jinsoo?' I tried to wake her up. "Come on girl." I shaked her, but no response.

I checked her breathing. I was uneven and very low. I began to panic. "Taehyung! Jin! Jinnie!" I shouted while shaking Jinsoo.

"Come on wake up!" I rubbed her palm. "What happened!" XeeJin screamed. They all looked at Jinsoo and then my panicked face. "I am starting the car! Bring her down!" Taehyung instructed as he ran downstairs.

Jin lifted her bridal style and ran towards the car. He carefully put her in the back seat and sat in the passenger's seat. I and Jinnie sat with her in the backseat. Her head on my lap. "Drive faster Taehyung!" Jin yelled.

----

We reached the hospital quickly. Two nurses and a doctor came running towards us. Jin picked Jinsoo up and put her on the stretcher. We all went in the hospital and at a point they asked us to stop.

We waited for a long time.

----

We all stood up as the doctor came out. "What happened to her? Is she fine?" Taehyung spoke. "Yes she is fine. She had a depression attack." the doctor said. "Can we meet her?" XeeJin asked. As we were about to go doctor asked us something.

"Do you know who is Jungkook?" "Um..no we don't. Why are you asking?" I asked. "Well...she kept on saying that name when she was inside," I told. "Oh okay."

We bowed to the doctor and went to see her. We opened the door only to find her sleeping peacefully.

-----

A/N: The above poem is by me. Please don't copy.