(28) Answers

The tense in the atmosphere was very thick. 

Two pairs of eyes fixed on the television screen, controller in their hands, battling against each other like this was the end of the world.

Others watching them. One finding them both stupid, other was supporting for the second player to win for him and rest were waiting for this 'battle' to over.

Out of no where one of them shouted 'I WON!' and the other smacked the controller on the ground. This was no other than Jeon Jinsoo. The first person ever to beat Jeon Jungkook in Overwatch.

Jungkook was currently pouting and fake crying while Jimin and Jinsoo were celebrating their victory. 

"How!?" Jungkook exclaimed. 

"Your sister beat you in the game that's how," Woozi oppa said. "But I never lose in this game hyung," Jungkook whined. 

"Come on! You tell me how!?" Jungkook asked Jinsoo. "A stupid dinosaur came from outer space and made me win," I said sarcastically.

"I proud of you Jinsoo!" Jimin exclaimed. "Yeah yeah you MUST be. Now he's gonna tell the whole uni." And the started fake crying once again.

"Ok! Stop you all your Topi Drama and go back to bed," Minji unnie said.

"Why us noona?" Namjoon asked innocently while Hoseok tried to look innocent too. "You have to wake up early tomorrow you have to go to university."

"PARK JIMIN! I CAN SEE YOU STEALING MY BISCUITS! PUT THEM BACK!" Unnie screamed at him as he immediately ate one and rushed to his room. 

One by one they all left for bed.

----

-Back In Korea-

"Please don't leave me mom dad," XeeJin sobbed. Her parents had got in a car accident and now were in OT.

Mina was patting her back and giving her comfort while Taehyung was very stressed out too. Jin was gone to cafeteria to buy a water bottle for XeeJin.

He got back and handed her the bottle. "I..I d..don't want t..to  drink it," she sniffed. "Drink at least a little bit." Taehyung insisted her. The gate of the waiting area opened and in came Taemin, her boyfriend.

She sobbed on his chest, letting all her tears fall on his shirt. "I..I s..shouldn't h..have left t..them. I..Its all m..my f..fault."

"Its not your fault XeeJin. Please stop crying. Everything will be fine," Jin assured her. "I..I w..wished J..Jinsoo was h..here with m..me," she said as it can be seen in her eyes how much she missed Jinsoo.

The doors of the OT opened and out came the doctor and the surgeons. Taehyung stood up first. "How are her parents?" he asked. The doctors remained silent. "Doc, I'm asking something," he said once again

"I'm sorry."

It was the last thing XeeJin heard and everything became black.

----

Jinsoo was lying on her bed not feeling sleepy. She stood up and knocked on Jungkook's door. She opened the door only to find Jungkook also awake.

"I want to ask you many things about Appa and Mom and you too. Can you answer them?" I asked my brother. "Anything," he said.

"Well, why did the Mafia gang was after Appa?"

"Appa was the owner of the Jeon Companies. You can say the most richest one. Appa was very famous and people loved him. When he announced that he and Mom are going to have babies means us, so the mafia gang decided to take advantage of that. They knew that they can ask him to do anything otherwise they would hurt Mom."

"Hurting Mom means hurting us both, but Appa sent many police and did million of things to protect his us and his company too. But that gang was way more powerful than those police and them too. Few months later when we were born, they kidnapped Appa and Mom both. They tortured mom and asked Appa to sell his company and us both to them. When Appa denied they k..killed Mom," he ended.

"Appa sent me to Korea. Then where were you?" I asked.

"Appa kept me well hidden and I'm very thankful for that. He would visit me regularly and asked the guards and the maids to take care of me."

"One question more. I checked all the university and colleges systems here. Why isn't your name found?"

"Silly! If I entered with my own name. I would be caught already." he chuckled. "So..a fake name?" I asked. "Obviously!"

"What's your fake name then? Cinderella or Humpty Dumpty? I think it Jungle**** " I laughed. His eyes widened. 

"JungleWHAT IN THE HELL DID YOU SAY THAT!" he shouted. He was trying to hold back his laughter and I knew that. "Come on! I know you are laughing spill it out," I giggled. 

"You tiny midget!" he said.

"I'm not tiny, your brain must be!" I said back. 

"Yah! Stop it..." he whined. "So brave in front of Jimin and pouting in font of me Wao!!" I teased him even further.

He glared me. "Don't you-" I cut him off. "love that girl that came yesterday?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

Now he was tomato red. 

"My Jungkookie loves someone," I said in a baby voice. "I..I don't L..love her w..who s..said t..that. I..I m..mean I l..love but  UGHHH!" he regretted stuttering.

"My baby stuttering? Come on tell me who it is?" I asked

"Fine...Her name is Yoohyeon. I had a crush on her since the start of university and she had a crush on me too." Jungkook said.

"Jeon Yoohyeon such a pretty name right?" I teased him. "WHAT DO YOU M..MEAN B..BY JEON YOOHYEON!" he shouted.

"Nah uh ah! Again stuttering. Imagine the priest say 'Do you Jeon Jungkook take Yoohyeon as your lawfully wedded wife?' and then Jungkookie saying 'I do' Then the preist say 'Do you Yoohyeon take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband and then she saying 'I do"

"And then Jungkookie holds her by her waist and then k-" he cutted me off. "DONT SAY ANY FURTHUR. I REPEAT DONT!!!!" he screamed.

"Caught ya!" I said.

"I will take REVENGE Soo!!" he shouted as I ran to my room.

----

I'm probably feeling to go on a hiatus rn. Anyhow, Ramadan is here and I'm writing this chapter direct after Sehri (4:45 AM). HOPE U ENJOY! BBYE!