(34) Oblivion

My heart stopped beating. 

Mic fell from my hand and clanked on the floor. The music stopped and crowd went silent and panic. It took me a minute to process what had happened.

Jungkook on the floor with two bullets pierced on his forehead and chest.

Blood oozing out from his chest staining his black shirt and jacket while the blood from his forehead covered his bunny face.

I immediately rushed towards him and placed his head on my lap. Fear. That what I was feeling right now.

Fear of losing my only family.

I panicky tapped his face. "K..Kooie ah w..wake up!" I said, my voice trembling, but no use.

I heard another gunshot and the whole crowd began to run for the exit. 

"JIMIN CAL AN AMBULENCE HURRY!!" I screamed. Jungkook laid as if we were lifeless. I checked his pulse and it was kind of there but uneven.

"WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG PARK JIMIN I SAID CALL THE AMBULENCE!!"

I was angry and afraid.

Then I saw someone coming on the stage.....

It was Yoohyeon.

"Hurry ambulance is on the gate!" she informed. "Let's go let's go!!" I said as Jimin picked up Jungkook in his arms.

Yoohyeon also came with us.

Her face was full of tear marks by the time we were in hospital. I tried my hardest not to cry for the sake of Yoohyeon, but eventually tears escaped my eyes too after seeing Jungkook face and chest covered In blood.

We were leading Jungkook in the Operation Theater.

"Miss stay outside!" Doctor said. "LET ME GO INSIDE! HE IS MY BROTHER! LET ME GO!" I screamed and was about to go inside when Jimin held me back.

I put Yoohyeon's head on my shoulder, indicating her to go to sleep while Jimin called to inform the others.

Only one thing was circling in my mind... If I lose Jungkook I'll also say goodbye to this world.

But I suddenly remembered of Jin, Mina, Jinnie and Taehyung. More tears came out. I miss them too. 

Yoohyeon tried to stay awake but her eyelids gave up and she fell in deep sleep. Other came in about fifteen minutes.

"WHERE IS JUNGKOOK!?" Unnie was basically so tensed and scared right now. She sobbed hardly causing my eyes to get teary again.

She sat beside Jimin as he comforted her. Joon and Woozi oppa held themselves from crying. Hobi oppa's condition was just like me; after a minute or two a tear would fall down his cheeks and he would wipe that with the sleeve of his shirt.

----

-6 HOURS LATER-

"What's taking them so long?" I asked in my now-dizzy voice. It's twelve in the midnight and for eight hours straight no one was eating anything.

The food that Woozi oppa bought from home, remained untouched.

"Jinsoo eat something," unnie said and I shaked my head in denial. Yoohyeon was now awake. I passed her the food, but she pushed it back.

"I..i don't w,,want to e,,eat," she said. Her condition got so fragile.

"Let's eat together," I suggested and opened the big lunchbox. I handed the chopsticks to everyone.

I sighed in relief that everyone was eating. When the lunchbox got empty, we put the chopsticks in it and put it aside.

We all were praying for him. The memories of when I cried severely I front of God for my family came back in my mind. I closed my eyes recalling all those memories.

Unnie had fallen asleep on Jimin's shoulder and Jimin was at the stage of sleeping too. 

----

I insisted Joon oppa to take Hobi oppa back because he was having a headache due to intense crying. Unnie went too. She was literally in fainting position Oppa dropped Yoohyeon too because her mum would be worried and she needed sleep. Her face had gone pale.

Jimin was now sleeping, slightly snoring. 

I went to him and rested his head on my shoulder. Woozi oppa was resting on ther other bench

An hour later the OT's light turned from red to green

I shaked Jimin trying him to wake up. "H.Hm uhm y.ea?" he asked in his sleep. "Doctors are here," I said and I turned to see Woozi oppa talking to the doctor.

Jimin and I went to him.

"W..wha ha..happened doc. is h..he..f..fine?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"The bullet on his chest was very critical. It was just shot one inch beside his heart. He was at the stage of leaving us all. I wan-" I cut him off.

"I asked how is he, I didn't asked where were those bloody bullets hit him!" I raised my voice at the doctor.

"H..he has gone in coma. We can't tell when he wakes up. Maybe now, tomorrow or never," doc said and went away leaving us in a shock.

My mouth became dry. Jungkook in coma? No this can't happen....

"Woozi oppa tell me it's not true. I beg you! Jimin ahh tell me doctors are joking!" I said. Black spots covering my vision, I fell unconscious.

----

It was now 2 in the morning. The hospital was silent.

We three went inside the I.C.U to see Jungkook. I opened the door and my heart shattered at the sight. A bundle of tubes, nearly three IV lines.

An oxygen mask covering his cute nose and pinky lips. His hair kind of messed up and his chest half exposed  due to the casting on his chest.

A whole bandage covered his forehead. 

"J..Jungkook?" I whispered to him. "Please stay with me," I sobbed hard. 
"Jungkook won't like it if you cry," Woozi oppa said as I quickly wiped my tears away.

The beeping of the heart beat machine filled the room. And then our eyes closed and we three fell in a deep slumber.

----

SUP! I hope ur all fine n good.

Okay so plz don't mince me for putting JK baby in a coma.  So @mominahehe this is the heart attack I was talking abt before.

STAY SAFE STAY DHEET DURING THIS QURANTINE

#Chu