(13) Sickness

-Jinsoo's P.O.V-

I woke up and saw Mina and XeeJin still sleeping. I checked the alarm clock it was just the time of sunrise. I got up and ran towards the tower. I climbed the stairs, panting. "Guess you are late this time," a voice said. It was Jin.

"Yeah," I said, nodding my head and sat beside him. We sat there for a long time. Today was no practice day. The match will start at 1 in afternoon. "Um...Jinsoo?" "Yes" I said. "I wanted to ask that...that," He was not able to complete what he wanted to say when A familiar voice interrupted him.

"Jinsoo! Jin!" It was Mina. "I was looking for you guys," she said. "Why? What happened?" I asked. She looked worried. "XeeJin is Not feeling okay. It's her third time vomiting, I have put Taehyung in charge, " she said out of breath.

Without thinking anything else I ran towards the hospital wing. What is happening to her? I saw Taehyung looking worried too. "What's going Taehyung?" I asked him. "I think something is disturbing her," He said.

"I don't know Jinsoo. Only she can tell when she wakes up, but right now she is asleep." Taehyung said. "She can't play like this Taehyung we have to look for another player," Jin said.

"I guess you are right Jin," Mina said. "Ok guys, relax!" I said. "Let her sleep there are still almost 7 to 8 hours left. We can sort out this later." We left the hospital wing and I noticed Taehyung was not feeling well either.

"Taehyung?" I said. "Hmm?" "You okay?" "Yes I am Jinsoo," he stammered. "I don't think so," I said and without telling I put my hand on his forehead and it was burning. "You are not feeling ok," I said again. "I said I am fine," he said a bit coldly.

"YOU . ARE . NOT . FEELING . OKAY," I gritted my teeth, challenging his coldness. I stared right  into his eyes. I griped his hand and took him to the hospital wing again. XeeJin was still asleep. "Lay down on the bed, " I said.

"I will not," he blurted out. "ThenI will make you," I said coldly. "Taehyung I know that you are the professor, but your health is not good this time so try to understand," Mina said. "Try to understand mate," Jin said.

He quietly lay on bed. "Jin do me a favor please," I said turning to Jin. "Take this thermometer and check his temperature. Adjust the curtains too." As he took the thermometer from me, our hands brushed against each others.

He cameback with the thermometer. Taehyungs temperatre was really high. "Taehyung? Are you done with the changing," I asked. "Yes," he said. "C...Can I come in? I have to give you medicine." "Okay."

I gave him medicine and advised him to go to sleep. I went to XeeJin's bed. She looked really worried. What's happening to her? It was 9 in the morning. She was not in the state to play. At the end we found a substitute player. His name was Chaneyol. He also was a good player.

-to be continued-