"EMILIO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs to make sure that he heard me.

I series of footsteps was heard thundering down the stairs. He must have thought that something was really wrong, because he reached the kitchen in record time along with a few other men.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt?" he fired question after question, also checking my body for any form of injury.

"I'm not ok" I broke down in tears.

"Tesoro, what's wrong?" he asked worriedly.

I pointed in Enzo and Stefano's direction. He followed where my finger was pointing and gave them both a murderous glare.

I on the other hand had a smirk plastered on my face when Emilio was not looking. As soon as he looked in my direction again, I put on my hurt face with tears still streaming down my face. This was way too easy, I thought.

"What did you guys do this time?" he asked annoyed.

"No-nothing" Enzo stuttered.

"Oh really?"

"They ate my ice-cream" I blurted out, showing him the empty ice-cream container with my name on it.

I could feel him stiffen up beside me. I knew that he wanted more than anything to snap at me, but he also knew better than to do that. He let out a sigh, running his hands through his hair.

"You two, in my office, now!" he roared and stomped off, not before giving me a peck and promising to buy me as many ice-creams as I wanted.

I grinned from ear to ear when he walked away with his men looking at me weirdly. I raised an eyebrow, daring them to rat me out to their boss. They all retreated holding their hands in front of them.

That's more like it.

...

"Where are we going?" I asked for the millionth time since the car pulled away from the house.

"I told you, it's a surprise" Emilio answered not bothering to elaborate.

I was currently in his car with him beside me in the back holding my hands. I was blindfolded so I had no idea where we were going, not that I think that I would know without the blindfold.

"We're here" he announced.

"Can I take this off yet?" I asked impatiently.

"Not yet."

He helped me out of the car and guided me to my 'surprise'. He led me up a flight of stairs and then the opening of door was heard. He led me inside and closed the door behind us, I'm guessing.

The blindfold was removed and I had to blink a few times to adjust my eyesight to my surroundings. We were standing at the entrance of what looked like an empty restaurant.

"Do you like it?" he asked with a nervous smile.

"I like it, but what are we doing here?" I asked confused.

"So I know that you must have realized that I was busier than usual-" he started.

"Oh my god! Are you cheating on me already? I know that-" I was cut off from my rant when he placed his finger on my lips.

"Now as I was saying before you interrupted me, I was busy getting this place ready for you" he said scratching his neck nervously.

"For me? Why?"

"I know that you like to cook and I know that you also want to get out of the house so I thought that you might want to own your own restaurant" he said with a blush.

"This is mine?"

"Yes. Your name's on the deed and you are free to make any changes you want"

"I don't know what to say" I said with tears in my eyes.

"You don't have to say anything. It's yours and I won't take no for an answer"

"Thank you" I said placing a short, but sweet kiss on his lips as I hugged him.

"Would you like to look around?"

"Yes" I said clapping happily.

We walked around checking out the restaurant. I was still in a daze. I couldn't believe that he did this for me and here I thought he was cheating me.

Silly Layla.

We were now in the kitchen and Emilio wanted me to test out the kitchen, so he asked me to make dinner for us. He also volunteered to help, but he almost burnt the place down, so I had to put him on time-out.

"I can't believe that I own a restaurant. You didn't have to" I said holding his hand from across the table.

"My job is to always make sure that you're happy. You're no fun when you're cranky" he joked.

"This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me" I said with teary eyes.

He pulled me onto his lap and wiped my tears away. He just held me to him for a while before he pulled away, way too soon for my concern.

"You're not alone anymore Layla" he said looking deeply into my eyes with so much love.

"I know, but it just all feel like a dream" I murmured.

"I never want to wake up from this dream" he said rubbing my baby bump and looking me in the eyes.

"You know we should probably start preparing for the baby" I suggested laughing a little.

"We should. Like baby names and all those other shit parents do" he said rubbing his nose along my neck.

"Language!" I scolded.

"You can't use those words around the baby" I said with a scold on my face.

"So it's ok to say it in the bedroom, but not ok to say elsewhere" he teased.

"It's not ok to say at all"

"Really sweetheart, because last night if I recall correctly you said-" I covered his mouth before he could finish his sentence. He chuckled as I flushed in embarrassment.

"Ok... As of today we won't use those words around our baby" I countered.

"Sweetheart, I'm pretty sure that the baby can't understand what we're saying. I bet 'fuck' won't be the first word he says" he argued.

"Seriously Emilio!?" I asked incredulously. He only chuckled in response.

"We're having a girl" I said.

"Nope, it's a boy"

"Girl"

"Boy"

"Ok. We'll see" I said with a grin.

"We will see. Just know Tesoro, it doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl, I'll still love him/her regardless" he said kissing my cheek.

A/N

Team Girl?

OR

Team Boy?