Finding no one around, he quickly came out of the blanket fully when his gaze fell on the walls of the room. The room was all black.. walls with printed flowers, ceiling with some spots.. looking like stars.. and furniture? The furniture was also black. Yet the whole room was looking so floofy beautiful.. that's what Taehyung thought.

He slowly slipped out of the blanket and looked around in awe, his big eyes taking the details very keenly. The room was filled with a very strong scent... and Taehyung was already in love with that.

"Where am I? Am I dead?" He mumbled while tracing the walls with his delicate fingers but halted in movements when his gaze fell on a photo frame placed on a corner table.

He walked closer and his breath hitched in realization... he was indeed in his house. But how he felt? Happy? Excited? Or afraid? Maybe the last feeling was spreading at a higher speed as compared to rest.

He saw him... the Mafia boss. Jeon Jungkook. He definitely saw his face as Namjoon and Jin showed him a picture of the man. He indeed was handsome besides being in Mafia.? As in Taehyung's point of view, Mafia or gangsters should be like men with broken or yellow teeth and 40s in age. But hell no... Jungkook was totally different.. one of his types maybe.

"I am dead.. definitely." He muttered dramatically, looking at the ceiling with lips turned into a pout.

"No... you are not, beautiful." He heard someone in the doorway of the bathroom???. His breath once again hitched badly as his body jolted in surprise, and his hands quickly covered his poor heart.

He heard a chuckle... a sweet melody... and in response, he slowly turned back to face the other.

Oh God.. help me. He is here.. he is here. He will kill me.. right now. Please forgive all of my sins and may my soul rest in peace. Amen.

He quickly prayed in his heart while nodding his head like he was talking actually. Gaze not meeting those black and intimidating orbs of the other, those who watched him with great amusement.

"What are you praying beautiful?" The smirking male snickered, taking off his bathrobe and Taehyung felt his face would burst up with the heat.

What the.. he was in the bathroom and now he is without any clothes.. save me!

Taehyung quickly turned back and again heard a chuckle.

"I am not a monster," Jungkook walked to his closet to take out some clothes for himself, shaking his head in pure satisfaction at the reaction he was given. 

Taehyung felt his ability to talk was already gone.. as his old habit, he grabbed the hem of his shirt to roll it on his fingers... that's the moment when he realized another thing..

"Oh God. These are not my clothes.. what?.. oh.. what happened." Taehyung blabbered with full-blown panic.

"Relax... I just changed those. You were all wet with rain." Jungkook stated calmly while changing into his black dress shirt and pants.

Don't talk much to him...

He recalled the words of Namjoon and just sighed in response. Though he was facing internal turmoil, all of his worries vanished to some extent when he found the wristwatch still on his wrist.

"I- I am sorry.. but I need to g-go back"

Jungkook quickly came out of the closet and had a look of fear if Taehyung wasn't wrong. 

"Where?" Taehyung blinked at the blank tone.

"Hm?.. m-my house?" Gulping lightly, he stammered and saw Jungkook closing his eyes like he was irritated.