"I'll add more sugar then." Seokjin pulled down another bag of flour and some measuring cups. "Have you started on the icing yet?"

"We have time," Hoseok said. "Everything will be fine, so slow down and let me help you unwind."

But Seokjin shook his head, racing back to his mixing bowl of vanilla batter. "I don't have time for anything! I'm so behind and the launch will be a disaster and this place will go bankrupt and I'll die!"

"That won't happen," Hoseok assured him. "And even if it did it's not like you really even need to have a job, you know we would all provide for you."

Seokjin mixed the batter. "I'm not some sugar baby housewife. I have my own hopes and dreams and this bakery is it. I don't want to lose it."

Hoseok hugged him from behind. "You won't lose it, Jin. I promise you that. But you know you can't think straight when you're stressed. Just take a deep breath and tell me what you want me to do."

Seokjin sighed, leaning against his boyfriend. "Alright...fine."

Hoseok grinned, his hand snaking down to grab Seokjin's ass. "Good."

Seokjin gasped, his hips slamming up against the counter, his batter forgotten. "Hobi!"

"Yeah?" Hoseok knelt down and started tugging off the boys pants and boxers.

"Why are you always horny?" Seokjin sighed, stepping out of the clothing.

"Because you're always so gorgeous." Hoseok replied, kissing up Seokjin's neck.

Seokjin giggled, tilting his neck to give the boy more space to mark up. "Stop playing to my praise kink, you bitch."

"Mm, nah." Hoseok pulled back and grabbed the hem of the bakers shirt, lifting it off and over his head.

Seokjin let Hoseok undress him, eagerly watching as Hoseok then took his own clothes off as well.

Hoseok spun Seokjin around and pushed him over the counter harshly.

Seokjin gasped as the air was knocked out of his lungs when his torso slammed against the top of the counter, nearly knocking over the bowl of batter.

Hoseok dug his fingers into the boys hair, gripping his head tightly to hold him in place while his other hand grabbed Seokjin's waist.

He looked around, drumming his long fingers on Seokjin's skin. "Hmm, believe it or not I don't carry lube on me 24/7, so I-"

His eyes fell on the batter and he smirked.

Seokjin, although he couldn't see Hoseok, knew instantly what the boy was thinking, since they shared a braincell.

"Hoseok- no! Don't you dare!" Seokjin squirmed under Hoseok's hold. "That's for the ceremony!"

"They have donuts and cake and croissants as well." Hoseok grabbed the bowl and tipped it a little to see inside. A wave of sugary sweetness hit his nose and he hummed. "I think we should get the cupcakes after all the work we've put into this place already."

"I spent twenty minutes getting that texture just right!" Seokjin wailed, trying to kick his legs out.

But Hoseok was leaning against him with his body weight and Seokjin cursed himself for not going to the gym.

"We were going to eat this anyways." Hoseok grinned, holding the bowl over Seokjin's ass. "What's it matter if it was cooked first or not?"

Seokjin shivered when the cold batter hit the small of his back and slowly trickled down his skin, covering his ass in white batter. He bit his lip, spreading himself a little further so the thick liquid would travel more.