"your kidding me right?! you let those other two sleep!! did your old school put a stick up your ass, or were you born with it??" Bakugou says sarcastically. 

"I- Lets start over I'm Tenya Iida from- Wait who did you say was sleeping??" he cries.

"your girlfriend or whatever." Katsuki rolls his eyes.

"uh oh." Eijiro looks back at us.

"tell him to leave us alone." Mina waves a hand tiredly.

"Y/N, ASHIDO, WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?" Tenya runs over to us only to be blocked my kiri.

"No can do, they want their sleep and I'm happy to give it to them." Kirishima says in a manly tone.

they were about to start auguring but everyone turns to look at the boy coming in the door except for me, because I still have my eyes closed with my hair covering my face.

"its him, good morning, my name is Tenya Iida from-" he strides over to him.

"yeaahh I- I know, I- i'm Izuku Midoriya, its super nice to meet you." he stutters.

"Midoriya, you realized something more to the practical exam, didn't you? you must be very perceptive and I completely misjudged you, I admit as a student you far superior to me." Tenya says seriously. 

"uhhh I find that hard to believe," he says shyly.

"Hey!! I recognize that messed up hair, falling boy!! you did amazing that punch was fantastic!!" a girl comes up behind him and rambles on.

at this point is too loud to even rest so I open my eyes to see the whole classroom filled up, with only a few seats to spare, there's and empty one right in the front where the teachers sit so I decide to take that one. 

"pst mina, im gonna move spots do you mind?" I look down at her.

"no no, go ahead girl." she gets up and so do I, we both walk too the front of the classroom and she takes a seat behind some blonde and I walk over and take a seat in front of Katsuki. 

"wow, where did she come from?" a another blonde asks Kiri as I walk by.

"oh that's y/n, she's really cool dude." Kiri tells him.

"she looks cool." a purple haired girl with headphone jacks hanging down from her ears joins in.

"Hey, it's inaproprate to be talking about your classmates without them knowing." Tenya turns to them with and air chop and I blush. 

"dude chill, we just think she's cool." the blonde puts his hands up.

"what the hell are you doing over here, dipshit?" bakugou flicks my shoulder.

"ill sit where ever I want asshole." I turn behind me to look at him.

"tch, whatever."

I stick my tongue out at him and turn back around to watch Tenya and the kids by the door, I hear bakugou, make a tsk sound, clearly he isn't happy.

"if your just here to make friends then you can pack up your stuff now," a deep voice comes from behind them and I smile as I watch their shocked faces. "welcome to UA's hero course, it took 8 seconds for you all to shut up, thats not gonna work, time is precious, rational students would understand that." with that he gets out of his sleeping bag and turns to the class.  "hello, im Shota Aizawa, your teacher." 

Tenya gives me a confused look because of the last name dad just mentioned but I just shrug.

"alright let's get to it, put these on and then head outside." he says blandly as he pulls out a PE uniform out of the sleeping bag.