Everyone woke up at 8 and ate breakfast. J sat with Felix and chan since she'd be leaving him and they joked around. J decided she'd wait  until they were on the bus to tell chan what had happened. The three continued to talk and laugh and exchanged phone numbers until it was finally time to board the busses. Felix left and Chan and J caught up with the gang.

"You wanna sit together?" Coups asked without looking at chan.

"I'm supposed to sit with J." Chan responded.

"I don't mind sitting alone, go head bang bang." J stepped in nudging him forward.

They finally got on the bus. Coups and Chan sat together and J sat alone until wonwoo sat down with her. She looked at him with a surprised face.

"We slept in the same bed, why can't we sit on the same seat?" He didn't turn to look at her. J just laughed and nodded.

"Why are Chan and coups sitting together?" He asked looking back at them.

"Mm I don't know actually." J lied, she knew coups felt something for Chan but she didn't wanna out him like that to his member.

"Isn't he scared of him?" He was talking about Chan.

"Nah Chan doesn't get scared easily, he's a tough person but he's got a soft heart." J smiled looking at her best friend.

"And what about you?" Wonwoo now looked at her.

"What about me?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Why aren't you scared of us? Everyone else is." Wonwoo asked.

"Because of what you guys have shown me, you aren't scary, besides I'm a very stubborn person." She laughed.

This is when wonwoo took his chance. "You're from Australia right?"

"Nope. America." J answered casually.

Wonwoo nodded and proceeded to ask more questions. "Where'd you get that?" He looked down at her bracelet.

"Ah this. My older sister gave it to me so I'd always have a little piece of her." J looked down at her bracelet and sighed.

"Why did you come here without your family?" Wonwoo asked seriously.

J laughed at the question. "My dad spent half of his life here, he was the ceo of gram Corp but he then moved to America, hes still a huge shareholder in the company and he visits sometimes but he doesn't live here, he thought I'd love it here and he was right, it'd be amazing if I wasn't living with my-" she stopped when she noticed she was over sharing.

Wonwoo just nodded. "Why- why did you join seventeen?" J hesitated before asking. To her surprise wonwoo didn't get mad or anything.

"My parents weren't the best. They didn't want me to begin with but kept me around for the check. It was my 9th birthday and instead of giving me a Present or telling me they loved me, they beat the shit out of me so I ran away from home, that's when coups and his family took me in." Wonwoo stopped.

"I-I'm sorr-" before she could finish her sentence wonwoo spoke again.

"Don't apologize, I hate when people feel bad for me." He had more questions he wanted to ask J but he let it go. They were both silent for the ride back.