Chapter 52: Family

Start from the beginning

"Uncle Michael look!" Austin yelled (Rebbies son). He was juggling tennis balls.

"That's great Austin! Teach me how later okay?" He huffed as he sped towards his studio.

"M-Michael slow down!" My legs began to wobble while the wheels of the skates skittered against the uneven pathway.

"Almost there." He chanted while we approached a snack shack. He's hungry? His fingers shuffled through a box of chocolate bars until he pulled out a mini tape recorder. He then continued to sing, hum, and beat box the tune of a song. "Okay I'm good." He turned towards me, I was panting and sweating.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned. "That was exhausting."

"I had to get it on tape before it left me." He smiled and helped me take the skates off.

"I think I need a nap."

"Nooo" He whined "I just got here. Stay a little bit longer please?" He adjusted his fedora and helped me up. I carried the skates as we walked back towards the main part of the park.

I yawned again "Then I will be relaxing in the sun." I walked back towards an empty blanket, I stretched myself out on the cool fabric and tried to take a nap. I heard whispers and giggles approach me. "Go away Michael." And then he snickered.

"Go!" He yelled as my eyes jolted open. Brandi, Austin, Siggy, and Michael were folding the blanket over my body and wrapping me up in it.

"Michael!" I yelped after being formed into a human burrito. "Michael..." I whined. Brandi jumped around in excitement. They just left me there, all wrapped up in a blanket, in a field, on a ranch. I'm not going to lie, it was very comfortable.

Eventually people began to head out, some left for Hayvenhurst and others went to the guest cabins. I flopped on the bed in a t shirt and panties. My hair wet and dripping after my shower. Michael waltzed into the bedroom, all giggly. "What are the giggles about?"

"I made a friend today!" He slipped off his shoes and fedora. "His name is Jordan Chandler and he will be staying at Neverland for a bit."

I curled up into a ball under the covers while Michael got his PJs on. "That's nice." I hummed while half asleep. The bed engulfed me as I drifted in and out of sleep.

"His mom is really nice too. They helped with the car today." Then he slipped under the covers with me.

"The mom?" He pulled me into him, my head on his chest.

"Yeah. I promise she's not crazy. They are really nice people." His hands caressed my head.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." I cuddled further into his chest while he turned the lights off. I listened to his heartbeat slow as he became more calm and at peace. I couldn't help but occasionally kiss his chest that was covered with a white t shirt.

My head wandered while I listened to his heartbeat thud. I picked at the material of his soft shirt. "Michael?" I whispered.

"Hmm"

"Are you awake?"

He gave me a squeeze "Mhmm" He hummed once again.

"I have an idea to propose." I shifted around, growing a bit nervous although I know Michael will be more than delighted with my proposition.

"What is it?" He whispered. I hesitated "Turd?" He tugged at my hair.

I sat up on my knees beside his tired body, taking a deep breath while Michael laid with his eyes closed. "What if- what if I stopped taking birth control... now?" I played with the bottom of my shirt.

I could see Michaels eyes snap open as he sat up, leaning against his elbows. "Now?"

I slowly nodded and flinched "Yeah..."

"So..." His tone asking me to finish my statement.

"So we could start... trying sooner than later." I stared down at my lap, my hair messy around me.

Michael sat straight up and kissed my cheek "I would love that." He hummed "That means everything to me Penny." His hands cradled my face, I leaned into his palm.

"I'm glad..." The nervousness had completely dissolved now. He pulled me into him and playfully slammed me against the bed. His arms squeezed me body while his head laid in my neck.

We laid for a bit, enjoying the thoughts of a little Michael or Penny running around. While I kept my eyes closed I heard him rustle around. He then stuffed a pillow up my shirt and observed my silhouette, making it look like I had a baby bump. "I'm liking the look of that." His hand drew circles over my fake tummy. I pulled the pillow out from under my shirt and tossed it off the bed before cuddling back into his solid chest.

November 1992

Jordan Chandler and his family had been staying at Neverland for about a week before Michael met them again. Michael then decided to invite Jordan to one of his concerts where Penny got to meet him.

"Are you excited to see him in action?" I looked down onto his small face. He wore a fedora and an oversized jacket while he watched eagerly for Michael to appear.

"Oh yeah. I'm his biggest fan." He hummed making me giggle. He was cute, and his mother was so kind. Michael was right, maybe I should trust them.

The whole concert Jordie was singing louder than I was, which was surprising since I sang pretty loud. I tugged on my sweater and leaned into my chair. I looked over to see Jordan on the edge of his seat, dancing around a bit.

I continued watching Michael while he sang Thriller. I almost knew all of the dances for I had watched the show so many times. Only occasionally missing concerts for shoots and fashion shows. Jordan stopped singing and I looked down at him. His bright eyes were watching me this time. "He's really married?" He looked from my face down to my ring.

I chuckled "Yeah" and shrugged. I knew a lot of people never could see Michael getting married. I understood their confusion for I often doubted I was married to the man either. For the man they knew was one that I only saw every so often. Michael Jackson was my Stinky and I was his Turd. He had never been the King Of Pop to me.

"You're pretty." He said, sounding almost surprised. "You're a model aren't you? I've seen you around..." He said before turning his attention back over to Michael.

I grinned and watched as Michael tore off his werewolf mask.