bucky decidely wasn't going to let anyone take his sam so he asked married him

bucky was weak at the slight mention of sam, his sweet smile and inviting eyes filled bucky's mind leaving him to reminisce on the memories. bucky held sam close to hid heart, closer than anything else he had in life. showing his affections wasn't a hard thing for bucky often sam was the one feeling flustered and mushy. in fact once in a grocery store, and it wasn't any store: it was the store where bucky had made the choice to never let sam go. see, sam was reaching for something (bucky thinks it was a box of cereal but he can't quite remember) and bucky thought sam had looked just so beautiful. so much that bucky asked him to marry him to which sam dropped whatever he was reaching for, called bucky a dumbass, and then whispered a yes followed with a slow kiss on bucky's lips.

bucky was leaning against the buggy, arms crossed and watching sam. sam was dressed in sweats and bucky's shirt and hoodie, bucky couldn't keep his eyes off him.

"stop that,"sam mumbled. he looked over at bucky, small smile displayed on his lips, shy. bucky just shaked his head,"i'm not doing anything what're you talking about." bucky smiled, sam felt something different about it but he couldn't figure out why.

"marry me."

bucky stated proudly, he leaned up and left the buggy full of groceries aside. he waited for sam to answer, and he held in a laugh when sam dropped the gallon of milk, it spilled everywhere. sam exhaled sharply-"dumbass"-he looked at bucky.

"yes,"sam whispered, he walked over the busted milk jug. he looped his arms around bucky's shoulders and kissed him slowly, seemingly trying to extend every second of the moment.

now that bucky thinks about it, sam was calling the milk that he dropped a dumbass.

This shit makes no sense but its been in drafts so here