liking people makes me so fucking stupid and a simp

Oh my gosh. I like him. I- I LIKE LIKE HIM! I like Bucky Barnes. Well fucccck me then. I'm dumb, liking him is dumb. Why couldn't my brain like someone who was preferably not dating someone at the moment AND someone who I'd have at least a sliver of a chance of being with.

Sam stared his bedroom ceiling, frowning and smiling, simultaneously switching between feeling stupid and giddy. He turns and lays on his side, god, could I get any stupider junior year, Sam chuckles as he thinks about how stupid-er isn't a word. He shifts onto his back, eyes slowly closing,"Bucky Barnes,"Sam says his name to himself. Just saying his name made Sam's lips curl without his permission, made his heart pound in his chest. Thinking about him wasn't any better, Sam couldn't get the senior put of his mind and much less after having his realization of feelings for him. It didn't help that Sam's current crush had a girlfriend, a sophomore who Sam couldn't help but dislike her; not cause she was dating Bucky (well, maybe just a little bit), it was because she was just plain rude sometimes and annoying.

Sometimes Sam wondered if helping Bucky in classes was worth it, though it was more of seemingly always giving him answer except for the times where Bucky was entirely on his own. But if all he could grt was being friends with Bucky it was okay, at least Bucky wasn't the type to only talk with him for answers. They were friends. Other people used Sam, at the time -the times being freshmen to sophomore year- Sam was more of a pushover, eager to have friends. What he thought were friends..

Anyways, now with almost junior year over although not exactly. There was a good five months before Sam was let out for the summer and Bucky graduated; it kind of made Sam sad, in that stupid-feelings-go-away-please kind of way.

There's five months til he's gone, til I'm a senior, Sam suddenly couldn't go to sleep anymore. It wasn't that late anyways, so Sam decided to waste time on his phone. The clock widget on Sam's phone blinked, 10:43 pm, unlocking it he went through his social medias meaninglessnessly.

Bucky Barnes is typing...

Sam's hands readjusted their hold on his phone, as if his hold would scare Bucky off. The message sent, it was a groupchat which consisted of Sam, Bucky, and four other of his friends who were in his grade. The message wasn't anything to do with the two classes all six of them shared together, just another meme. Not that Sam didn't not like memes, it's just.. Bucky's memes were lame in a way where Sam would tease Bucky about it and send what he thought were actually funny memes. It was nice and made Sam smile goofily, it was a thing to go back and forth between the two judging memes and 'insulting' each other lightly. Nothing that was actually mean, that and Sam wasn't bothered by what Bucky would say.

Sam answered back, the only one at the time who was sending messages in the groupchat, responding to Bucky's memes.

Oh god what am I gonna do?...

His memes aren't that funny, well sometimes, ehh maybe its because I like him- I LIKE HIM!

Ahhhhh not me liking a boy whos inna relationship and using fanfic to talk about it bc i hate telling my friends about who i like bc the way they react doesnt make me feel good idk lol and yes i think his memes r "crusty" and yes he insults me but its ok lol i just roast him back... he called me and attack rat and said theyre [the ppl in the class we have together] are gonna make a basketball team to hate me and a Facebook hategroup for me. But not inna mean way yk? Idk anways uhhhh yeah.. hes my favorite whit e boy, but hes not skinny so theres that lol. I get my heart broken by thicc yt bois not twigs im built different