basically 🌼🌻softsam💫💛 and 🗡🔗hardbucky bfs☠🔫

"so you're not gonna tell who pulled up my seat?"

sam chuckled with a nervous smile towards bucky,"what do you mean?"he asked as bucky messed with the passenger seats adjustments, watching with prying eyes and reading his body language. he took notice of bucky's tension, seeing how his muscle flexed under his array of tattoos and all the way down to his finger tips; bucky clicked in his seatbelt and sam quickly looked away. sam's fingertips scratched his steering wheel, curling his fingers over the leather steering wheel cover. sam could feel eyes on him, bucky's eyes on him, he's waiting from an answer from sam.

"c'mon, i promise not to get mad. although i would say it's a reasonable amount to get angry, sam this is my seat, as your boyfriend you should-,"bucky rambled on, stretching  out his arms in front of him as he talked on and on. though it wasn't like sam minded, he thought it was adorable if anything, bucky's seemingly unending love for sam made him feel special. but sam made sure in never ventured to borderline controlling love; sam's already had one partner who definitely deserved the worst person of the year award. anyways, sam looked over at bucky and suppressed a laugh.

"are you- are you pouting? bucky you're like, a grumpy old man,"sam giggled, as he pulled into the parking lot of bucky's work,"c'mon samuel, just tell me who adjusted my seat and i'll stop."

"john."

"what the FUck?!"bucky yelled, not like some deranged-controlling boyfriend, he's not mad; just bothered, really, really, bothered.

"sammy, you let john sit in my seat,"bucky whined, he tied his hair back as he looked away from sam.

"it was just on ride, plus you know i don't like being me --his car had broke,"sam tried to explain but he fell into a fit of giggles,"his - um car broke?"

"sam i don't think laughing at his broke car isn't mean, not that i care of course,"bucky said with a sly smile. he leaned back and relaxed on his seat, bucky sighed,"i don't like him."

"i know, but until you give me a solid reason why you don't like him i gotta be nice,"sam reasoned with a tight grin. he took bucky's left hand into his hands, tracing over the extensive tattoo sleeve he had,"plus, it was just one time, is gonna be a one-time thing, he was weird-"

"Oh my gosh, did he do something to you my sweetpea?!"bucky hurriedly ask, his hand holding onto sam's a little tightly.

"god no buck, just he's weird,"sam shrugged his shoulders.

"okay, okay, but if anything did or were to happened you'd tell me right?" bucky lifted sam's hand to place a kiss on his fingers, waiting to see that cute, little smile sam would give him. which he did and bucky's anger dissipated,"love ya, birdy."

"ok, ok, now go make some money at your underpaying job,"sam pushed bucky away with a look on his face that showed what he was doing.

"i think you're forgetting something sammyboy,"bucky hummed and leaned towards sam,"sam!"

bucky's whine made sam chuckle-"love you too"-sam whispered as he pecked bucky's lips sweetly.