Chapter 31

Hi, so if there are any mistakes I'm sorry I'm not the person that likes to edit my chapters (only on some chapters) but anyways heres the chapter.

Chance POV

It was the next day and I looked to my side to see a sleeping cam snoring.
What I figured how to wake each other up is to kissing them on a body part.
I went under the covers and touched his abs and started kissing all over his chest, that's then when I felt him move a bit and took the covers off of my head.

What are you doing. Cameron asked in his sexy ass morning voice.

I was kissing you. I said smiling.

You need to stop cause I'm the one that's supposed to do all the kissing. He says grabbing my hips.

I know, but damn you have a sexy ass body. I say.

Now your starting to sound like me. Cameron says smiling.

Haha I know. I say.

Well....... You do know I haven't got any Puss..

Don't even say it. I say holding my hand to his face and turning my face away from him.

Come on it's true though. Cameron says.

I'll do it when the time is right. I say walking away to the bathroom.

NICE ASS BY THE WAY! Cameron yells.

I already know why he is saying that because I only have on tight and very short shorts and a strap crop top and socks.

Yea yea... I know. I say under my breath.

As I was in the bathroom I just used the toilet and then brushed my teeth and put my glasses on and put my hair in a high ponytail and headed to the kitchen.

I walked In and I guess that cameron went last night and brought my favorite food. I just grabbed a paper bowl and a plastic fork and poured my favorite frozen strawberries and with a side of vanilla ice and some strawberry and lemon tea.

I grabbed everything and heeds to the couch. I grabbed the remote an turned it on. It wasn't really nothing fun fir me to watch so I just went to my back pack and grabbed my laptop and went on Netflix of course. I found my favorite movie which was "Little Man"of course.

----10:31----

It is now 10:31a.m cause I woke up around 8 or 9 something in the morning and just hung out on the couch watching Netflix till my laptop died.

I went to the room and went through my luggage to find an outfit.
I found one and went it the bathroom I opened the door and saw cameron peeing. I hurried and closed the door and yelled sorry.

It's not like you seen it before babe. I hear cameron chuckle.

Yea I know that but your peeing. I say.

And it's not like you never seen anything come out of it. He say.

I opened the door and he was flushing the toilet. He walked over to me and hugged my head then kissed me and said I love you.

I love you more. I say smiling.

I don't think that's possible. He says looking down at me.

Yea okay keep thinking that. I say walking to the shower.

I need to shower to. Cameron says.

You can shower when I'm done. I say and start stripping.
---------------------------------

Cameron POV

I left the bathroom and went it the bedroom. I got on my phone and just went on Instagram.
As I was looking through my pictures and other people pictures I got a text message.
(Cameron-C/Unknown-U)