Chapter twelve

••2 months later••

I woke up next to cameron in bed while my stomach was huge.

I had to wake cameron up and I know that he's super tired he just got back from a week being away from me and had been on lots of flights with the guys, but tomorrow is the baby shower and we need to go shopping.

I woke cameron up and we went down stairs to the living room. I checked the mail to see if I got anything and I did I got another 10,000 card from my mom.

By now I had 3 cards. I gave cameron on of the cards when he went away.

Cam made breakfast the both of use it was.

Rectangle waffle {That which was so soft like a cake} and some strawberries and watermelon, whip cool whip, fluffy eggs, and sausages.

Cameron is the best cook when it comes to breakfast.

Me and cameron talked about what I should wear cause I can't fit half of my clothes.

Cameron• what are u going to get when we get going to the mall soon babe...

Chance• i don't know I just something that I could fit and feel comfortable in.

Cameron• well I already know what I'm going to wear cause I'm just go keep it simple.

I laughed a little when he said that and kissed his lips.

I got in the shower and so did cameron. When I got out cameron was already putting on his clothes and fixing his hair when I came in the room.

I put on my bra and underwear and began to put on my clothes.

I had on a blue floral kimono with a white tank top and blue and white ripped pants white that I rolled up at the bottom and some blue floral converses that match.

I put on eye liner and some baby blue eyes shadow that wasn't a lot and black eye shadow and mascara and clear lip gloss.

I didn't feel like doing my hair so I just put brushed my hair and made it look like it was curly and puffy.

I put my glasses on and me and cameron went to the parking lot I brought a new which was a FORD FUSION 2014 BLACK. Cameron drove to the mall and we walked in.

Since I was so in love with Charlotte Russe I told cameron to meet me by hot topic or I'll just text him and tell him I'm ready.

We both had our cards which means that we could buy anything. I went into my favorite stores and brought stuff.

From Charlotte Russe I got me 3 different kimonos and 2 different cardigans. I got 5 dresses and some boots and flats and sandals, 6 different skirts. I paused and went to Victoria secret to get a little personal stuff.

Them went into wet seals and some really cool leggings and shirts. I went into foot where I found cameron trying on some Jordan's. I went over to him and he had like the same amount of clothes I got. I brought me 5 pairs of shoes which was 4 Pairs of Jordan's 1 pair of converses.

When we was all done we headed home. I drive the car and we also made a stop to the baby store and got the little girl some stuff.

Me and cam ate dinner and watched tv. I got in the shower and so did cameron. I came out the shower and told cameron that we have a big day tomorrow.

I put on the new bra and underwear I got.(I'm in love with boy shorts).

I put on my new pjs I got and I looked like cameron had brought some new underwear that was tight and some new sheets to my bed which I loved a lot

I was laying on my back and cameron pulled up my shirt and kissed my stomach this planted a kiss on my lips.

I layed on Cameron's bare chest and before u knew it cameron was sound asleep so I decided to watch tv first cause my favorite show was on and it was a new episode. When it went off I went right to sleep in Cameron's arms.