Chapter three

It was early in the morning when me and cameron had to go to the movies and see "if I stay".I was the first one woke I didn't want to wake cameron cause he looked to pretty while sleeping. so it was like 7 a.m in the morning so I just made breakfast. we was going to eat bacon,eggs,and pancakes with strawberries and cool whip. while I was starting to make the pancakes cameron woke up he first went to the bathroom to use it and then he came in the kitchen and said mmmm that smells good baby. he gave me a kiss on the cheek and said so we're going to leave the house at maybe 8 or 9 p.m and I said ok that's good with me. so I was done making the food and cameron had like a lit if food so we was done eating and we both decided to get in the shower for a while. I went to the the bathroom in my room and cam went to the bathroom in the guess room. I like to sing in the shower and I heard cameron laughing behind the door and so I got out the shower and cameron only had a towel in under him and I only had a towel around me. cameron and got ready fixed his hair and shaved and put on clothes that which was a blue and white baseball t-shirt and some black pants and some navy blue and white vans. I was done out the shower and I had put on this white crop top with a long black and white maxi skirt with white heels I had put on little makeup and I had put my hair in two braids cause my hair was so long. at the time right now it's it would be 10 a.m and I had made sure that cameron was ready he was ready since the movie didn't start till 9 p.m we had went to a ice cream shop and got some ice cream I had vinalla with other kinds of candys and cameron had strawberry with like every single candy topping they had when we was done it was maybe 11 a.m we had cameron car this time cause I couldn't find my car keys so we toke Cameron's car. When we got in Cameron's he had asked if I wanted to go back to the apartment and she his place I said yea. so we was at his place and it was bigger than mines cause he had one more xtra room. cameron room was the biggest and it was very big. when I got in his room he has a lot of stuff in there. his closet looks almost like mine cause of all the clothes. and when I looked at Cameron's bed it looked almost like mine but mines was a differnt color. I had sat on Cameron's bed but he picked me back up and he sat down on his bed and while he was holding my hand he sat me down on his lap. Cameron had just started to just kiss me on the lips and it was starting to get a little kinky. while I was on his Lap and cameron kissing me I was starting to fall back. he was on top me and his hands on my thighs. so while we was doing that I actually thought we was alone in the house but we wasn't one of cameron noisy friends came in on his and it was NASH.... u wouldn't believe how mad cameron was. cameron had got up and yelled at him for about 20 seconds. while cameron came back in the room and his face was like a very bright cherry. he slammed the door behind him and just said sorry for that I didn't mean to I told him not to bust in my room like that any more. since it was only it was probably 12:55p.m. since me cameron was waiting we just watched tv and played games. Cameron had the idea to play this one game that I didn't even know what it was. we was in the living room playing it and I had the remote in my hand trying to play and I got the hang of it ooo I was beating cameron in this game. we had a bet that when I win he have to chose a body part to kiss and every time he win I have to do the same. cameron won the first round I kissed his lips and then he won again I kissed his neck and then finally I won cameron his so nasty he kissed my chest. we had to stop there and since we was there and we just talked a lot in his room and then while we was talking and playing round we heard like a lot of male voices and when we left out the room they were VINERS like a lot. there was NASH GRIER,HAYES GRIER,JERRY PURPDRANK,MATTHEW ESPINOSA, JAKE AND JAKE, CARTER REYNOLDS, TAYLOR CANIFF, AND LOTS MORE. I was surprised by all of them but cameron had said when they come and when there girls or a girl around they loss it and especially when they're cute. I said ooo ok babe let's go to my place ok. while I was walking out the bedroom door it was a mess out there and while I was walking out the place they all where staring at me and licking there lips and it felt weird I was happy to leave now cameron had told me to wait right here and now I was really scared. they were asking me questions like are u cams bae or just a friend I said bae and then they kept lookin. Finally cameron came out the room with a small bag of clothes like maybe three outfits and that mean that he's staying with me for those days but I was wondering why tho. cameron had grabbed me by the waist and said lets go babe I said ok. while we walked fast six doors down to my door cameron said can I stay here for two days and of course I'm going to say yes. I had to ask why he said there to crazy when they come and the whole place would be a mess and they always try to make me clean it up I said well ok wow. it was like 8 p.m now and we have to go cause the movie is 40 mins away from use so we left I grabbed like a least 100 dollars for me cam said he'll pay but I still had got me some money. we arrived at the movies and it was a pretty big place me and cam sat at the very top of the room and watched it. the movie was over in about an hour and 45 minutes. I cried a little and cameron almost cried. we headed home at like 11 or so. me and cam toke a shower he used the guess room shower and I used my shower I was done first and cameron was still in the shower I heard him singing I still had my towel on I went down to guess room and cameron was singing so loud I went in the kitchen and grabbed a bug bowl of cold water and I was going to pour it on cameron. I went into the bathroom and he was a long note I poured it he screamed my name CHANNNCCCEEEEE. I was laughing to hard while I was laughing he said turn around I said ok I turned around and when I turned back around all u can see us his ass. it was so cute and big i had said while biting my lip " ooo that booty". he turned around and said "i told u to turn around" I said "well I had too take a look". cameron abbs looked sooo good and his biceps was so big. only thing cameron had to put on was underwear cause that's how he sleeps. while he was done he came in my room and i only had on my underwear. while I was puttin in my bra cameron had said " how about u just sleep like that" I had said I you'll like that want u. we started to laugh. I toke the chance to sleep with just my bra and underwear on so I did. while we was watching tv cameron had the idea to just have a lazy day tomorrow I said yea that's good. I asked cameron did he have anything to just walk around in he said yup I been wanted to do this. I giggled. we fell asleep while I was in his arms.