Chapter 21

7 1/2 months pregnant
Chance POV

Oh man I was getting ready to pop any time but it was my wedding party and it wasn't nothing going to stop me.

I took my shower for 20 Minutes and when that 20 minutes was over i put my cover up in and went into the closet and had to find something nice to where. I found this use color tight maxi dress and a printed kimono and some nude color red bottoms and love neckless.

I went into the bathroom and did my hair. I put my hair down this time and just brushed it. I brushed my teeth and put on perfume and other stuff.

Right now it's like 3:45 p.m and I gotta be at the party at 4:20 p.m and so I just left and grabbed my handbag and my glasses and sun hat.

I got into the car and started driving.

When I got there Sierra texted me and told me to come to the 16th floor.
When I got to the floor it was beautiful with pink stuff everywhere.

I saw all my friends and family.
Hey Sierra. I said hugging her. Hey, you look beautiful today. She said smiling at me. That you for all of this Sierra or should I say sis. I said to her. She smiled and gave me a hug. Come on let's go I wanna play some games and also eat.

Sierra lead me to my seat and it was this queen chair with pink stuff everywhere and also jewels.

We got through at least 6 games through out the whole day. It was this thing to do and if you say baby you get a clothing pin taken from your shirt.
It was a lot of people there and it was lots of food. When you walk through the door it's just like something throw up all over everywhere.

I wish cameron could be here with me but he was gone at his party with his friends.
Oh I forget to say it was a wedding party and also an another baby shower.
About right now it was time for everyone to leave but people started to come through the door and it was cameron and his friends.

Cameron came up to me and gave me a new wedding ring it was so much better that the other one. I got up and kissed him for a long time.

Come on let's go home. We left the hotel and went home.

Oh yea sweetie we have a photo shoot tomorrow. Cameron said to me. Really but how. I said smiling. Bryant said hell take our pictures. He said. Oh ok I'm so happy. I kissed him and our lips was moving in sync.

I took my heels off and all my clothes and all I wanted to lay in was my panties.

Sorry for the short chapter I was rushing. But I'll update soon.