Chapter 24

1 month later
Chance POV

It was one month later when cameron gave me the most beautiful apology that I have ever seen.

**flash back**
Hey I'm coming home soon I'm on my way. I said into the phone. Alright see you soon. Cameron said before hanging up.
When I got home all I could see is cameron at the front door with the most biggest teddy bear ever.
On the teddy bear was this note that stated.

My Love

There are times when behind your smile there is sorrow, behind you laughter there are tears.
I just want you to know that behind you there will always be me.
I will cherish you for the rest of my life because you offered me what I can't buy: "LOVE", and when you feel alone just look at the spaces of you fingers.
Remember that in those spaces, you can see my fingers locked with yours "FOREVER"
I love you FOREVER AND ALWAYS.

As I was done reading it I started to cry and walked up to him and kissed him.

I'm so so sorry chance I love forever and always baby. Cameron said looking me in the eyes. I'm sorry to and I love you more. I told him.
How about you go up to the room that we was going to make as the baby room. Cameron said letting go of my hand and taking my right hand and leading me to up stairs.
We got to the top of the stairs and the door was closed. As I was about to open it cameron covered my eyes. I heard him open the door and then when we go in there he let go of my eyes, but the lights was off.
Cameron turned on the lights and all I could see was pink stuff and then when I looked at the baby crib it had "Middy" on the wall.

What's middy for. I asked. It's short for Midnight. He told me smiling. Really are you for real. I asked him. Yea the baby name would be Midnight London Dallas. Cameron said. Oh cameron I really love that name a lot.
I kissed him and our lips moved in sync.
***End of flash back**

As I was thinking about that moment I realized that I was going to be late for my 8th month check up. I'm going to see if i dilated.

As I was doing my hair in my as usual messy bun I got a text from cam saying he'll meet me at the hospital. I texted back saying alright.
I was done with my hair and decided to put a little makeup on. I put on some mascara and eye liner and some black eye shadow. I was done and went to the closet and picked out something comfortable, which was some grey sweatpants and a Donald Duck sweater that says "Genius" on it and some white converses.
I only had 20 minutes left on the clock. I ran as fast as I could and grabbed my
Keys and glasses and purse.

I finally made it to the hospital and saw cam walking out with his phone to his ear. And when I was about to get out the car he was calling me and the phone ranged. I answered the phone and told him in already here and ready.

We walked into the lobby and told the lady I have a check up. She gave us the room number and we started to walk. Hugh. I hummed. What's wrong baby. Cameron asked me. I'm getting ready for this damn baby to come out already. I said in frustration. She'll be out soon just wait. He told me. Well if you where a girl and pregnant then you'll feel the same way as I am right now. I told him. Well I'm Happy I'm a boy and don't have to deal with all that. He said. And pulse you get over weigh and can barley fit anything. I told him. It's ok, just come on boo.

We made it to the room and 5 minutes later a nurse came and told me to put on this thing. I put it on and waited.
The doctor came in and did his thing and to check and see if I'm dilating and what a surprise I'm not dilating.
I was really pissed that I'm not dilating but it's ok doe.

Me and cam went home and watched tv all day till night time. As I was drifting off to sleep I felt this stream of something wet go down my leg.

CAMERON!!. I yelled. What? He asked. I think it's time. I said starting to breathe heavy. Time for what. He asked confused. Time for the fucking baby to come you ass! Now come and help me you dummy. I know you are only saying that cause it hurts. Cameron said smiling. You dum shit, yea it hurts. Oh cameron and grab the bag. He came back with the bag and helped me into the car.
As we was driving I was yelling telling him to drive faster. We finally arrived at the hospital and cameron yelled "She's in labor" all I could see is doctors getting a wheel chair and slowly putting me into it and rolling me to the labor room. As I was sweating and breathing I told cameron to call my mom and dad and Nash and Alana and all those other people.

We got into the room I had to change into a labor gown and take off everything. I changed and got into the bed. A doctor told me I was only dilating at 7 but damn this shit hurts bad.

2 hours later

This shit hurts bad and I have been waiting for a while and it's 12 something in the morning.

Alright Mrs. Dallas I will need for you to put your legs up and cameron would you like to hold the other leg. Yes yes please. Cameron agreed with nervousness in his voice. Alright I would want you push when I count to 10 alright. The doctor said. Alright ok. I said. 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10 push. She said. I gave a big push and cameron said he could see her head.

With all that pushing my beautiful Middy is born on March 10, 2015

Cameron POV

My very first daughter is born and she looked just like me with her big glooming brown eyes and her black curly hair just like her mothers.

Hey hey. Nash and Alana said coming in the room. Shhh she's sleeping. I said to them. Oh sorry just came to say hi. Alana said. You wanna hold her. Chance said. Yes please may I. Alana said. But first wash your hands. I told her. Nash followed behind Alana and they both washed they hands. Come here baby girl. Awww you guys she's so cute I just don't wanna let her go. Alana said. You people just made the most sexiest baby alive. Nash said. Haha thanks.

It was fun seeing my first child being born but it was time for me to go to Sleep. Before I went to sleep I kissed midnights forehead and then chance, which was already sound asleep. I laid down on the couch and fell asleep.