Chapter 28

Three months later
Chance POV

Today is the day that I'll be finding dresses for the wedding which is in 4 months I just can't wait.

I put on my clothes to go and find my dress. I had to dress fancy or cute you should say. I went to the closet but I wasn't going to change the way I like to dress up. I put on some black ripped pants and a black crop top and my "1 in a million" Aaliyah baseball tee and then my red and black Jordan's. I went to the bathroom and put on my contacts and put on a little make up which was some eyeliner and brown eye shadow and mascara. I decided to put my hair in a neat bun. And I was done.

Hey cameron watch middy I have to go and find my dress today with some of my girls. I said shaking my hips. Hahaha ok baby and make sure you find The one you really love, just like the way I love you. Cameron said looking at me in the eyes and grabbing my hips. Ok I will and I love you too. I told him. He pecked my lips very soft and light. Bye sweetie I'll see you soon and give middy a kiss for me. I said before I left.

I arrived at the wedding dress place and saw all my friends, family.
Alana, Sierra, Alyssa, My mom, My sister Eli, and my other sister Camilla(Cami).

Hey guys I haven't seen y'all in i don't know how long. I basically screamed. Hey little sister I missed you so much. Cami said. I missed you to. And Eli, the oldest sister and meanest sister. Haha Ce I missed you too, I just can't believe your getting married. Eli says. Yea me either, but I'm still happy. Alright shall we find the right dress. My mom says. Yes we shall. I say.

Both of my sisters are already married so they been through this already.
I went to the back and the lady that helps with everything asked me what I like in a dress. I'm well I like lace and strapless and ball gown-ish and just really pretty. I say really excited. Ok I'll right back with the dresses. She says and walks away.
5 mins later she comes back with 4 dresses.
The first one I tired on was this ivory color dress and it was strapless and very long and lace but I didn't really like it but I tired it on any ways.
I walked out to where my mom and everyone was at.
When I stepped onto the small circle stage.
They had signed that Alana made that said "Yes" or "No". I had one yes and the rested of them was no.
I went to the back and tired on a different dress which was lace and light gold color.
-----------------------------------
I finally picked out the right dress and it reminded me about everything cameron said, but no it was time for me to find the shoes and I already picked out the dress for midnight and the braid maids which I did like last month.
We arrived at this place that my mom lead us to and it was this really big shoe store.
We went inside but Alana and Sierra had to leave so it was just me, Eli, Cami, and my mom.

I went to the aisle that had all high heel shoes and I picked the two cutest ones which was these light pick pink ones that had a bow on the side and just some regular white ones.
I brought them and said goodbye to everyone and headed back home.

I made it home and I put the shoes into my closet with the rest if my shoes.

Hey baby girl. I say walking into the room. She made noises and I picked her up. I felt arms around my waist and it was cameron. You had fun sweetie. Cameron said. Yes I did and I found the perfect dress, and when I found that dress I was thinking about you the whole time. I said smiling. I love you so much. Cameron said. I love yo-. I was cut off by cameron saying. No not you I was talking about middy he said grabbing her from me. I say down in the rocking chair and pouted. I'm just kidding I love you too chance. Cameron said. I poked my lips out so cameron cam kiss me. He leaned down and pecked my lips.