Chapter 29

A/N if there are any mistakes I'm sorry but anyways here's the chapter and follow me on Instagram @cecej._

4 months later
Chance POV

Today is the morning that I will become Mrs. Dallas.
Cameron wake up. I said pushing him lightly. Cameron. I say one more time. He didn't wake up so I leaned down and kissed him on the lips. I kissed him lightly and he woke up quick and kissed back. Morning Mrs. Dallas. Cameron says. Morning Mr. Dallas. I say back smiling. Come on baby we got to get down to the hotel. Cameron's getting out of bed. Ok I'll go and get ready then I'll go and wake middy. I say going into the bathroom.

Before I could close the door cameron pushes open and kisses me.
What was that for. I asked smiling. It's a little seek peek of the kiss that's coming this afternoon. He says. Okay Mr.

After I got out the shower I was just going to let my hair air dry since I'm doing something new to it later on. I went to the closet and got out some grey sweatpants and a heather grey shirt and some black hi-top converses and i put a baby blue bandana over my head.

As I was walking to the baby room I saw a shirtless cam feeding middy.

Hey get dressed we gotta get going. I said grabbing midnight from cameron. Okay love you. Cameron said kissing my cheek then midnights.

We arrived at the hotel that has this really pretty view and we rented out at least 4 rooms and plus the ballroom.

Um we are the Dallas's and we have a wedding in 4 hours. Cameron says to the front desk lady. Yes, go on the 5th floor and you have all rooms 32D to 36D. The lady says. Ok thank you so much. I say. No problem and have a wonder wedding.

We went into the elevator and I pressed floor 5.
So chance I have a surprise for you at the party later on. Cameron says. Oh really I can't wait. I say back smiling. Cameron quickly pecked my lips.
The doors opened and we weren't right in front of door 34D we knocked on the door and it was Bryant and Nash standing there.
Bryant, Nash I missed you two so much. I say hugging both of them. We missed you too chance. Nash says. So Bryant I heard that you will be taking pictures while we get married and even at the party right. Yes you are right, and I'm happy for the both of you two. Bryant says. Well ok I'll see y'all in 3 hours.

I walked down to the room my sister Eli texted me that she was in.
Hey Cami. I say smiling. Hey little sis. She says back hugging me. Ok so this is Ariana the make up artist that you told me to get and this is Jennie the hair artist. Eli says. I say hi to both of them then sit down in the chair. So what was you thinking of putting your hair for the wedding. Jennie says. I was um thinking about putting it in a ombre style to brown then blonde. I say. Ok yea I'll start on that. Okay so what color is your dress. Ariana says. It's ivory not white cause you could tell I already had sex. I say looking over to midnight getting her hair combed out by Cami.

Cameron POV
Dude are you ready to get married man. Nash says playfully hitting my arm. Yes man and when are you going to marry Alana. I say. Hey watch it I'm waiting on the right time, but I do plan on marrying her. Nash says. Well cameron you need to get ready. Bryant says. Okay well I need my hair cut. I say running my hands through my hair. No problem, here's Nate. Bryant says. Who the hells Nate. I say. Your fucking dum, but he's your barber.
Oh hey man what's up. I say giving him a man hug. What's up, so how you want your hair man. Nate says. Well I want my hair cut on the sides and the front quiffed up with gel. I explain. Alright let's get started.

.3 hours later.

Cameron POV

How I look. I say spinning around. You look great men. Brent says. Thanks men. Alright guys we have 10 mins to get to the back.

We walked out the door and all the guys followed behind me. As we was walking we rammed into Eli one of Chance's sister. Oh hey cam you looking good and good luck Mr. Eli says walking away.

We arrived at the doors and I had seconds left on the clock.
I walked out the doors and I saw all mines and Chance's friends and family.

I stood by the preacher and watched as Alana and Nash come down the aisle.
It was Eli and her husband that's came down last. It was down to Camilla's daughter and my beautiful 7 month year old middy.

Chance POV

It was almost my time to come down the aisle. I had my dad right next to me as I was about to walk down the aisle.

You look beautiful baby girl. My dad says. Thank you daddy.

I hear the music and the doors come open and everyone start to stand up. I was trying my best not to cry but when
I see cameron and everyone I just wanna cry.
I made it to cameron and my dad whispered something to cameron then cameron said I will Thank you.

I held Cameron's hands and looked him straight in his eyes.

After the wedding was over it was time for me and cameron to go up to our room and change to our party clothes.

First I put on my my peach color bralet bra and panties, when I was done putting that on I put on my bright brunt orange maxi skirt then my floral bralet crop top with straps then my lace white heels. After I was done with that I sprayed on my Chanel perfume then I put on my jewelry and then I grabbed my phone and waited for cameron. Cameron then came out with a cloud ombre sweater then some black jeans then some black leather vans.

We walked down to the party and saw most of everyone there. We got lots of "Congrats" and "there goes the Dallas's" and other stuff.

Ok everyone can I have all your attention. Cameron says through the mic. As you all know I just married my beautiful wife Chance I now have another surprise. I looked up while I was feeding midnight some food. Chance for our honeymoon I was wondering if you wanted to go to New York. Cameron says. Cameron have known I have always wanted to go to New York. I yelled yes, and ran up to him and kissed him. Well I'm happy you said yes cause I already have the tickets but midnight is staying with my mom. Aww I wanted middy to come with us, but it's ok cause it's our honeymoon. I say. I love you. Cameron says. I love you more baby.