Chapter 15

6 months pregnant
Chance p.o.v

It was very late at night and I had the carving for some ice cream. When I had went to the fridge I only thing I saw was water and other things that's lame.

After I was done searching for some damn ice cream I went and woke up up cam.

••Skip Car Ride••

Me and cam had went to the gas station and got some ice cream, and I got my favorite ice cream which was.... Butter pecan.

While we where still out and about I decide That we should go to Walmart and play around.

Me and cameron went into the store and went straight to toy Aisle.

I love to skate a lot cameron said while picking up penny bored. I like to skate to but I'm with child cause of you I said while punching his arm.

I tried to keep punching him but he grabbed my hips and and started kissing me for a long time. I love it when he kisses me and showers me in kisses.

Right now at the time it's 5:45 a.m. I wasn't sleepy at all so me and cam actually started buying stuff.

After we was shopping we went to IHOP and wasn't going to give none of the boys any of out food.

Babe going to the bathroom I'll be right back. Ok sweetie come right back I'll order for you.

Cameron p.o.v

While I was looking over the menu I was getting a phone call... And it was my ex {Lia}

Phone call session
C•Hello
L•hey babe
C•I'm not your fucking baby now leave me alone
L•why would I ever leave you alone I love you
C•well i don't I'm going to be a father sone and I'm getting married
L•WHAT THE FU...

I hung up before she could say something.

I ordered our food and like 5 mins later Chance came back and she leaned down and peck me lips quickly.

Chance had pancakes,strawberries,whip cream,eggs,bacon,pecans on top of the pancakes and water

I had the same but just not with pecans
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After we was done eating we left and went back to my place and just hanged out with Bryant and Nash for awhile.

Me,Nash,Bryant,and chance had decided that we should go to the pool.

Chance p.o.v

We were going to the pool and I had on a two piece which was pink with white strips and damn I might say I was looking sexy I had put my hair up into a messy bun and went down to the pool.

I went into the pool and it felt so freaking good.as I was just walking around in the pool it felt some hands on my stomach and I turned around and it was cams hands on my belly.

So what do u want from me cause you is just smiling I said to cam. I don't need anything I just love seeing my sexy ass wife in my arms cam said. (Small laugh) well thanks baby I love seeing my strong ass husband holding me in his arms I said.

Cam lifted my chin up and he was leaning down more closer to me and I lifted my chin and starting kissing his pumped lips. Our lips was moving in sync.

OH GETTING DAMN ROOM!!!
Nash and Bryant said

I didn't do anything and just kept kissing cam even more and they kept saying it and I flicked them off.
*************************************************
I was laying in Cameron's arm and was about to fall asleep but before I did I felt kisses on my neck and that which felt so good. Since I'm so prego I just turned my head a little and kissed his lips and fell straight to sleep.