Chapter thriteen

Chance POV

It was the day that all of or most of my family members would get to see me and cam but cam has been acting strange lately. I woke cam and told him to go to his place and see who wants to come. So cam put on a shirt and went to his place. While he was gone I got in the shower. 10 mins later there was 5 boys in my living room.

It was CARTER,HAYES,NASH,YOSHI,BBRYANT.

I yelled from my room to tell cam to come here.

Only thing I told cam was that we was going to leave at 3 but it was already 1 and my mom and told most of my family members to come to L.A.

And the drive was going to be and hour long.

Cameron put on the new outfit that we went to the mall with

Cameron had on a white tank top with other colors, black pants, white and blue Jordan's, with a black SnapBack.

I had on a white kimono with my colorful tank top and white pants and some colorful converses.

I did my hair in a pretty ponytail with a bang on the side. My make just had a little colors and eye liner and mascara with pink lip gloss and a little pink lipstick.

I went down stairs and told the boys are they ready to go and they just smiled at me and then 5 seconds later they said yea.

Bryant was going to take hayes and yoshi with him, and I was taking nash and carter with me.

••1 hour later••

We arrived at the party and I meet so many that have missed to much back home.

We played games through out the whole party and they was fun.

Most of the boys was some where else in the place we was at.

I saw cam and most of the boys come up stairs.

Cameron started talking saying nice things and then all of a sudden he got on one knee and I tryed not to cry cause I didn't want my makeup to mess.

Cameron• chance Camille Bella I've loved u since the first time I've seen u, will u like to be Mrs.Dallas and marry me.

Chance• yes yes I will

He then put the ring on my marry finger and I planted a kiss on his soft lips.

Every one was cheering and smiling.

Thr party was over and nash, Bryant, yoshi, hayes,carter had a great time and left.

Me and cameron went home and just talked a whole bunch.

I had asked cameron and said that's we need to find a different house or something.

When I asked cameron he just told me that we will be moving tomorrow.

I was so happy that I'm living in the house with MY ONE AND ONLY CAMERON DALLAS.

Me and cameron packed most of the stuff and will be pack more tomorrow morning.

I put on stuff to go to sleep and I just remember that we have to pack Cameron's clothes and other stuff.

Cameron had already told me that he packed nash would be bringing them to here in the morning.

I layed down next to cameron and he put his hands on my stomach and said good night wife and I laughed a little and said goodnight husband and he planted a sweet kiss on my lips then my huge stomach.