Hiding.

Genre: Sadness/ Fluff/
Description: Gerard self harms and his boyfriend Frankie doesn't know... They had just moved in together. They are both 21.

GERARDS POV.

I sat on my bed with my knees to my chest and my pencil busy, colliding with my paper. Writing lyrics and comics. I like to write lyrics sometimes... Possibly pair it with a few strums of a guitar. I heard Frankie come down the hall. I looked up at him. "Hey Gee!" He said cheerfully. I lifted my hand "Hi" was written on it. He simply giggled and leaned against my arm. I quickly pulled it away and continued drawing, very nervous. Frankie gave me a strange look. He left the room and I continued drawing a new comic. I am going to call it "Umbrella Academy..."

~Le lazy skip, 3 hours later.~

I shut my sketchbook, exhausted. I walked to my dresser, looking for my notebook. I started to get unnerved... It wasn't there.

"GERARD FUCKING WAY GET YOUR SKINNY ASS IN THIS KITCHEN!

I froze.

Everything stopped.

I was terrified. My already white complexion was somehow even more so pale. I dragged my self to the living room to see Frankie fuming on the couch. He slammed the notebook shut and practically sprinted to me. I looked up at him. He grabbed my left wrist and I hissed in extreme pain. He ripped my sleeve up to see blood running down my arm, from today. I felt tears threaten to leak from my deep hazel eyes. I hung my head down and allowed my black hair to hide my face. "Gerard what the actual fuck!" He yelled at me. I recoiled and yanked my wrist from his hand, ripping old cuts open again. I allowed the tears to run down my ghastly pale face. I allowed the blood to run. Slow drips reached the floor. The silence was peaceful yet terrifying. I touched my eye and saw that my eyeliner had ran. "Have you cut anywhere else?" He asked, cautionary. Almost as if he were afraid I would do something... I didn't say a word. I just pulled my sleeve up the rest of the way to reveal my entire arm covered in healed over scar tissue. I revealed my right arm to showcase the same act. "All?" I timidly spoke. "Yes Gerard." He was stern. I lifted my shirt to reveal my ribs and the hollows of my hips. "Have you been STARVING yourself?" He seemed bewildered. "I'm still fat... 85 isn't small enough..." he gaped at me and I pulled my sleeves and shirt down. I looked down. "They are also on my thighs..." I whispered. I felt Frank tilt my head up and gaze into my eyes. "Gee... You were perfect..." I stopped him.

"Were... Am I not now Frankie?" I let a new wave of emotion fill me, anger. "I strived so hard to do EVERYTHING for you... In highschool when you'd swing with other men I'd let it go... When I hung out with a male friend last week you FUCKING BEAT ME!" I pointed to multiple bruises all over myself. The rage overtook me. "ID COOK EVERY NIGHT FOR YOU! YOU WOULD GO GET DRUNK EVERY NIGHT AND NEVER COME HOME! I'd be crying myself to sleep because I didn't know where you were! You didn't answer your phone! YOU KNOW WHAT FRANK? I'm DONE with your mind games... You only used me for SEX." I grabbed my keys and slammed the door. I threw myself into the car and jammed my keys into the ignition. I allowed the engine to roar to life. I pulled out and drove to the only place I KNEW where to go.

~10 minute time skip.~

I ran to the all so familiar oak tree with my mini note pad. I climbed into it and found peace. I inhaled deeply, taking in the woodsy scent. I put the pen to paper and allowed my self to write, singing along with the words.

Well when you go, so never think,
I'll make you try to stay... And maybe when you get back, I'll be off to find another way.

When after all this time that you still owe... You're still a good for nothing, I don't know. So take your gloves and get out... Come and get out... While you can...

When you go... Would you even turn to say... I don't love you... Like I did, yesterday...

Sometimes I-

I paused, I had heard somebody. I turned silently to see Frankie running towards my tree. I don't think he knew I was there... He was looking up all the wrong trees. He finally saw me. He didn't say a word, nor did I. He started climbing the tree and I didn't move. I just allowed it to happen, got ready to get beat.

He reached the top of my tree and he spoke first. "Gerard, I am so, so sorry... In all sincerity." He took in a sharp breath "I am a horrible person for doing this to you." He finished with that. "Are you okay?" I looked at him as if he was stupid. "I'm not okay. Wouldn't it be grand to take a pistol by the hand Frankie?" I continued, my eyes daggers. "Wouldn't it be great if we were dead?" My emotions became a mess as I started crying heavily. I leaned against Frankie and he put his arm around me. I looked down to see people crowding around my tree. "Come one, come all! To this tragic affair!" I screamed sarcastically. The people left, not sparing strange looks to Frankie and I.

A.N How about this long ass chapter, eh? And dem references????? List Em all in the comments if you got them all! :D

~Few hours later.~

I turned on the shower and peeled off my clothes, happy to be free from the restraints. I looked at myself in the mirror and realized how skinny I actually was... My hips were jutting out of my sides dramatically and my knee caps were outlined very clearly. My fingers were very thin and my arms and legs looked like sticks. I sighed and stepped into the hot shower. A grabbed my raspberry scented shampoo when I heard a small knock. "Gee?" I said nothing. I just stepped out of the shower for a split second and opened the door to allow him inside. "Why did you lie to me?" He questioned softly from behind the shower curtain. "If you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say..." I sighed as i lathered my raspberry shampoo in my long black hair.