Backstage.

Genre: Smut

Description: While MCR is playing, Frankie gets rather "distracted" on stage.

FRANKIES POV.

I heard the short whistles and knew the song, Destroya.

I always loved to see Gerard perform this song. I began playing the fast paced rhythm and shortly following, Gerard's singing. I awaited and heard the satisfying moans I was looking for. I looked down at my guitar, trying to focus. I looked up for a split second to see Gerard running towards me, I was a bit confused and I knew what was happening. He stopped shortly in front of me and stopped playing. I welcomed him into the kiss and dropped my guitar and wrapped my arm around his waist and he deepened the kiss. Moments later, he broke the kiss and pushed me away. It always hurt when he did that... I was used to it. I continued playing. I looked at the red haired man in front of the stage doing a little "Dance." I instantly felt my jeans tighten a fraction and tried to ignore it. To no avail, he proceeded with his little ass shaking and I stopped to stare. I realized I had stopped playing in my solo.

I glanced to see a confused Bob and a smirking Gerard. I blushed but started playing once again. The show moved on and before I knew it, we had finished the setlist with "Sleep." Mikey was the first to exit stage followed by, Ray, Gerard, Bob, and myself. I immediately walked to my dressing room as fast as I could, to take care of my little "problem." I opened the door to see Gerard... Wearing black stiletto heels and dressed in nothing but a small, very short, black skirt.

GERARDS POV.

I gazed at Frankie, just to see a confused yet turned on expression. I walked towards him slowly and in long strides. I stood in front of him and traced his jawline carefully with my fingers. "Hello..." I whispered sweetly. I wasted no time in my profession and grabbed his tie and led him towards the back of the room. I flicked the lights off behind me and heard a question. "What exactly is happening?" Frankie questioned. "Well, I was being a tease on stage so I decided I'd pay you back..." I replied smoothly. He was silent. I dragged him with me to the floor and I allowed him to pin me. I allowed him to kiss me heavily and I returned. I allowed one hand to tangle itself in his black hair. The other hand found itself grazing over his "problem." I moaned between the kiss quietly, suppressing the urge to break the silence. Soon after, We found his clothing scattered about the floor. I was now on top of him and making my way down. As I did, I trailed small kisses down his body. I made my way down and I stared for a moment, slightly surprised by the size, I had to admit that I was satisfied. I wrapped my hand around the base and moved up slowly. A moan fluttered through the room at an alarming speed. I pumped up and down slowly at first. Gradually earning speed.

FRANKIES POV.

I looked down at Gerard and saw his head lowering and his hot breath teasing me. At the moment I really wanted to just ram right in... But I didn't. I controlled myself until a felt a long, draw out lick up my shaft which caused my to emit a slutty howl. I soon felt him take me in fully and I cannot explain the absolute ecstasy I was in. Minutes passed and he came up and kissed me shortly. "How bad do you want me Frankie?" He drawled seductively. "Bad enough to rip that tiny skirt right off your body and fuck you until you can't walk..." I growled deeply. I saw a quick surprised glance then heard what I wanted. "Then take me Frankie... No prepping... I want to feel you..." He put his hands on my chest and looked down at me. "But please don't rip my skirt..." He paused to smooth out a small wrinkly on the dainty black cloth. That was enough to set me off. I practically threw him onto the couch so that he was laying down with his legs straight up in the air, spread apart. I crawled so I was in between his legs and over his chest. I looked into his deep hazel eyes as I positioned myself and pushed myself in very slowly. I saw him make a pained expression and I stopped. It soon faded and I continued on. My thrusts became a little faster and deeper. His pained face melted into bliss when I hit a certain spot. "R-right there..." He mewled quickly. I grinned as I became faster and harder, hitting his prostate every time. Minutes later the room was filled with moans and screams of pleasure. My thrusts became erratic and out of rhythm. I wrapped my large hand around his equally large cock and pumped quickly as I knew I was close. "Frankie I think I'm going to c-" He was cut short by the cum shot on his own an Frankies chest, also on his hand. Frankie had a bright idea. He slowly brought his fingers to his mouth and licked slowly, allowing a bit to drip off of his chin. After that, he thrust hard for the last time. Moving the couch, he came hard inside of Gerard. Right as he leaned down for a kiss... Mikey walked in... Gerards brother. I whipped my head around to see a baffled Mikey and a blushing Gerard, equally as red as his fiery hair. "Next time, lock the fucking door..." With that, he walked out.