Teacher x student. (Part 3.)

Genre: Extreme brutal vore, BDSM, And some horse dick. Milk, Lemons, Throw in some Brendon Urie man thong too.

Description: The day after fuck #2. Cause fuck descriptions.
WARNING: SHORT AF.
FRANK'S POV.

My eyes fluttered open slowly. I felt a warmth behind me. Then everything fell into place. His arm was draped over my hip. I reached to his bedside table and flicked the alarm off. I just pressed myself back against him and closed my eyes again. I woke back up fully at 11:28 PM. Gerard wasn't in bed. I groaned and got out of bed. Shuffling was easiest in the morning, so I shuffled to the kitchen to see Gerard making pancakes. "Make me some coffee bitch." My words came out low and mumbled. "Actually, your my bitch, and your morning voice is quite sexy. And sure, I'll make you coffee, bitch." He smirked and I walk toward him and hugged him from behind. "What do you wanna do today?" I heard a light chuckle. "Just cuddle with you, to be honest." I smiled widely. "Ain't that cute... I was hoping you'd say you wanted me to brutally fuck you in the ass with a lemon, damn..." My voice dropped with sarcasm. At that moment, we both doubled over laughing. "That- can be arranged." He breathed between fits of laughter. After coffee, we sat on the couch just watching Fifty Shades of Grey. "We should try these..." Gerard smirked in my direction. "Mkay, I'm game.
Just not the tampon thing... Good god..." I shivered at the thought. I cuddled closer into him. After a good twenty minutes of silence, He broke it. "What are we?" I pondered the question. "Human." "Oh, thanks for the report captain fucking obvious..." I giggled. "Anytime asshole!"