Please, daddy.

Genre: SMUT! Daddy!kink. THIS SUCKS AND IS LONG OVER DUE I AM SO FUCKING SORRY I PROMISE I STILL LOVE YOU :D.

Description: Gerard has a little kink... A daddy kink. I'm only giving you half because I need to make my updates regular again, and it's somewhat long. (That's what she said hehe beat ya betch)

"Daddy, please!" Gerard's head tipped back and a ragged moan escaped his throat. Frank was currently teasing Gerard, just messing with him. "Beg for me." He bent over Gerards back and whispered into his neck. "Tell me what you want." His voice was low and seductive. "I-I, want you daddy... I want you in inside of me making me scream." His voice cracked slightly which caused his face to flush red. "Okay baby... I'll make it happen." A small laugh followed. Frank grabbed the leash once more and tugged slightly, almost testing it if you would. Frank centered himself and pushed in slowly at first, stopping himself. If he hadn't any self control he woukd have Gerard a fucking screaming writhing mess on the floor. But he had respect for his baby, so he stopped himself. "You good?" After a few moments he got an answer. "Yes daddy." Gerard's obedient voice was low and impatient. Which frank noted with a sort of curiosity. He pushed that aside and finally pushed himself in fully. A low noise came from the man below him and he knew he was doing something right. He pulled back and without warning slammed back inside of him. "My little slut is quiet today..." He snapped the leash attached to his stark black collar and Gerard's head snapped up. "I c-can make noise if you want me to..." Frank just laughed. "And did I ask you to speak?" Gerard almost whimpered under him. "I'll still give you what you want... don't worry..." and with that, he lost almost every ounce of self control he had. He snapped the leash again so that his chest was pressed to his baby's back. The next few minutes were just hard, thrusts to nothing. But then he hit a spot that took Gerard's breath away. "D-daddy... right there..." So Frank pulled out momentarily and thrust back in, hitting that spot over, and over again. The room was filled with just the sounds of pure sex. Lust filled screams and moans of pleasure. Nothing else really. "I think I'm gonna c-cum, daddy... Please touch me..." His voice sounded so utterly broken, it was almost cute. Frank reached a tattooed hand around his baby's body and took his cock in hand and pumped in time with his thrusts. Now that he thought about it, he was pretty close to. "Can I?" He thought for a moment. "Yes." Simple reply. And with those words, Gerard came in Franks hand. But Frankie wasn't done quite yet. But after a few more hard thrusts, he came deep inside of his baby. Both of the men were absolutely out of breath. "Thank you daddy." His voice was laced with honey and love, which Frank found fucking adorable. "Anytime."