Your supervisor had a good laugh about it and gave time for the both of you to process this major news. And then she showed you both previous works and gave enough information to get a basic knowledge of what's expected of you two.

"So.. we should get these ready before 4 pm?" Miya asks once again to confirm and your supervisor gave a nod. "This is your first meeting with VIPs so you can't mess it up." She says and strangely Miya was looking more nervous than you.

"Yes ma'am." You both said in unison and got up to get to your desk to set up the file and the presentation. You were so excited about this not only because you will be finally getting to meet the legendary group.. but also because you have been trusted enough to be given VVIP projects. And what's more amazing is that you will be working with your friend Miya on this. She is so talented and amazing at her work, it's an honor to work next to her with BTS. So without any delay, you got to work.

Several hours later, it was finally closing to 4pm and you were following your supervisor to the VIP floor with Miya next to you. When you entered the floor, you and Miya held hands feeling nervous while taking a look around. This whole set up is so different and intimidating compared to other floors. This is really high end making you realize that this is all real. 

Within minutes all three of you were finally in front of the meeting room. Miss. Yeon gave a final look to you both asking you both to prepare yourselves. You and Miya took a deep breath and straightened yourselves up before giving a nod to enter.

There were loud noises of chattering and laughing which tugged at your heart. You used to see these kind of behaviors in videos but now you are witnessing them to yourself in real. Once you lift your head, you are going to see the seven handsome men for real. The members quieted down when they saw you all coming in. Miya squeezed your hand in secret trying to control the excitement and you squeezed back feeling the same before letting it go.

You didn't dare to look up as you three greeted the members before taking a seat quietly.  Your supervisor was on her feet as she spoke something with their manager and greeted everyone once again before starting the meeting.

The members were seated opposite to you, you knew that for a fact. So slowly, you forced yourself to overcome the shyness and look up to see them up close for real. The one right in front of you was the eldest, Jin. He looked so handsome and he was so focused on the meeting. You looked around at them one by one trying not to be too obvious. But your breath hitched behind your throat when your eyes locked with Jimin's. He was already staring at you with a big smile spreading across his face.

 He changed his hair color to platinum blonde and it looked really good on him. He looked ethereal.  You give a sweet smile back as you were truly happy to see him again. He scrunched his nose probably out of habit but that made you shy a bit. You slowly looked around at the rest who where really focused on the screen except for Jungkook. He was the last in the corner and his eyes were not on the screen. They were surprisingly on you. You give him a small smile but he didn't return it. He was staring at you intensely while fiddling with a black cap with a silver ring on it.  Oh wait! You took a good look at him. Yes! He is the guy from the café this morning. For some reason he looks more Jungshooked than you at the moment.

"So I want you all to meet the two artists who will be working with you. This is Y/N and Miya. Like I explained you can discuss with them about the concept you want and they will set it up accordingly. We have only 8 months to work on this so lets get started as soon as possible and be in touch till this project is done. Please feel free to share all your ideas and contact them at any time to help them make it easy." your boss looked at you two before briefing further more getting everyone's attention. She then finishes up with sharing previous work of yours and Miya's. By this the managers and the members could decide which artists work would fit their theme the best since you and Miya got two different styles in setting up things.  Bracing yourselves, you both smiled at them and explained your work and details to help them choose as you both looked forward to working with them. 

♡*.✧♡*.✧♡

✧♡