"Whatever." Jimin just gave in slumping down in the sofa.

"Ok. I'm hitting the bed now. Jimin.. do wake me up in the morning when you are heading to the company. I got some editing stuff to do for my next GCF video." Jungkook says standing to stretch.

"Will do. And we do have a meeting in the evening. Don't we?" Jimin asks taking some rice puffs from Hoseok's bowl to shove it into his own mouth.

" Yeah. We do. So rest up." Jungkook tells the two elders and goes to his room to put an end to the day.

♡*.✧

Miya and you waited till your coffees were ready at the cafe near your office building. You both just love the coffees and the desserts they make. It's pure heaven specially on stressed out days. The only problem is you have to wait for few minutes till they prepare everything for you in their signature manner. Another five more minutes later, your token buzzed indicating that your order to go was ready.

"I'll grab these." Miya announces as she reached for the drinks soon as you both reached the counter. "Alright. I'll grab these then." You smile and grabbed the bag with yours and hers breakfast in it.

"Lets go." Miya chirped and turned to bounce off before you. You forgot to give the token back, so you turned to give it back to the girl at the counter before rushing off to the entrance. But before you could get to the door, a guy dressed in full black with a black cap and a black face mask walked passed bumping into you. Stopping in your tracks, you turned to look at him bit annoyed but deeply relieved that you were holding the breakfast instead of the drinks.

Your annoyance disappeared in seconds when the guy instantly apologized in a very polite manner. "I'm so sorry. I was in a rush. I didn't see you."

"It's ok. Everything is fine." You smile looking up at him and notice his eyes widened when they locked with yours. You couldn't really tell if it was because of you or something else but for some reason his doe eyes looked so familiar to you. The guy in front of you didn't seem like he was going to move anytime soon, so you just gave a slight parting nod and head outside to meet with Miya who was waiting for you. Even though you walked further away from the café, you could feel that guy's gaze lingering on you until you were completely out of sight.

Giggling and bumping to each other, you and Miya head to the office after the hearty breakfast. You both were able to take only four to five steps in before halting in front of Miss. Yeon, your supervisor.

"Ladies.. I have some exciting news for you two." She gives a big smile and gave a nod towards her cabin. It was a signal for you both to follow her.

Once inside, Miss. Yeon closed the door and sat in front of you two to hand over a important big scale project. She explained everything briefly and informed you two that there will be a meeting regarding this in the evening. She informed that it's to create personalized stages of the artists for a big upcoming concert. And when she mentioned it was for BTS, you and Miya were dumfounded for a good whole minute. It was like you both have been struck with something unbelievable.