"He is a great guy. I'm always jealous of you for having a guy like him." I smirked.

"And I am jealous of you. What about your guy huh? Don't get me started. He is God in disguise. Yo.."

"Alright, I know. Shut up." I chuckled as I put the t-shirt in a bag, along with the necklace. "I have to change."

"You're wearing that now?" Mare asked me as she got up to leave.

"Jimin's leaving for the tour tomorrow. We have just an hour to meet. He is so freaking busy." I said, feeling stressed as well.

It had finally arrived. The day he left for his overseas tour. We had dreaded this day for long, fearing that it would draw a line in between us. He was to come back after almost two months. That's the longest we had been without seeing each other. Truth be said, they had been on tour for even 10 months and this is quite short. But it is a crucial fact for us both as we are together now. It is a new obstacle in our almost a year old relationship.

We'd get through it. I consoled myself as I put my t-shirt and necklace on, pairing them with high waisted jeans.

The last conversation that Jimin and I had flashed in front of my eyes.
______________________________

*Flashback*

I was sitting in class, fingers fidgeting with the phone. Jimin had called me and I couldn't pick it up. I was about to text him back when,

"You there. Give me the answer." I was looking at the phone hidden below my books.

Mare nudged me, making me look up in surprise. Was he asking me the question? Sh*t.

"Inversion of T wave due to inherited ventricular thickness." Mare whispered to me and I repeated it.
I sat down huffing.

"Careful, he's been eyeing you for a while." Mare warned me.

I decided to pay attention to the lecture after that. After class, I went on rounds and time flew by, until I got free in the evening.

"Saura, the results are here. I think he needs to get a surgery as soon as possible. Can you take the reports to Dr. Kim?" Ji hyun asked. It was another normal day at the hospital but tiring none the less.

I walked to the professor's room but he wasn't there. I took my phone out to call him when I noticed all the calls and texts.

*4 missed calls - Chim.*

*Why aren't you picking up Saura?*

*Are you busy? Can you call me back?*

*Are you ignoring me? Seriously? You couldn't  even spare some time to text me back?*

F*#k . What had I gotten myself into?

I badly wanted to call him back but work was killing me. I made a quick call to Dr. Kim and briefed about the situation to the family of the patient. It took another half hour, making me forget about the situation at hand.

Finally as I sat down to eat an early dinner, I remembered that I had to call Jimin. I started freaking out, heartbeat raising, making me sweat. He already sounded angry.

I called him back and....he didn't pick up. I tried calling him a couple more times. No response.

*Chim, I am soo sooo sorry. I was really busy and couldn't reply back. Please pick up the phone.*

I started eating, still feeling jittery.

"Busy day?" Dae hyun sat down opposite to me.