Magic Can Help

Anna/Amber:

The night was sleepless, I didn't know what the morning would hold, I couldn't bring myself to go and talk to Mark but with Rosa getting better I knew I would soon have to.

But one look at Stella could break anyone's heart when she heard Rosa was getting better her eyes shone with hope, hope for her mate who was ready to give his life for her but they turned dead again at the news.

Zach roamed around with a hard front but I knew his heart was breaking looking at Nic lying lifeless.

Claire couldn't bring herself to look at her brother, she was in denial and was the worse to look at. I felt helpless, I felt like running but knew it wasn't an option.

"Good Morning Alpha", I was brought out of my thoughts by Mason

"Yes Mason", I looked at him with tired eyes

"You can meet Rosaline now, and Stella can meet the beta", he said with soft eyes and I nodded in reply.

I walked down the passage to look for Mark, he was sitting at the end on a lonely chair with his head in his hands.

"Marky", I tried to cheer him up with the childhood nickname.

He looked up with teary eyes, "I am sorry Anna", he muttered out looking at me.

I had forgiven him long back, "Tell Blake and mom they can go and meet Rosa", I said sitting beside him while he mind-linked them.

"I had never blamed you for anything", I said trying to flash a smile

"I know Anna but I couldn't protect you, I blamed myself and when I thought I lost Rosa I knew I failed as a brother.", I said nodding his head from side to side

"Hey you never failed as a brother", I said patting his shoulder, " you went against a man double your size with more experience and the one who trained you not once but twice."

"Come on let's go meet Rosa", he said standing up and I followed.

As I entered the room Blake was sitting at the bedside holding Rosa's hand whereas mother sat on the other end of the bed.

"Hey, how are you felling princess?", Mark said with the best smile he could bring

" If you want me to say fine then I will", she said in a sarcastic voice and this made me smile.

"Hey Anna", Blake said looking up

"Hi Blake, hey Rosa", I said smiling at both of them

"I am sorry I didn't recognise you earlier", Rosa said nodding her head with disappointment