Trust is All That's Needed

Amber:

I have into answering e-mails when there was a knock at my door. I had got used to knock now it had to be Zach.

"Hi, Coffee-Break?",he asked in an innocent voice

"Sure"

We walked into the cafeteria collected our coffees and walked back to my office.He was smiling like an idiot and the silence was killing me.

"So where are you from ?"

"Particularly I travel most of the time to help with pa- um business. You see I own offices at different corners of the world and I was born in Riverham that's up in the north"

"Oh I have heard it's pretty cold there and snows in winter. It's a stupid question I know but I have not seen snowfall in a long time now"

"I will take you there soon", he said with a hint of determination in his voice

"So where were you born? Like where did you live before coming here?"

Not wanting to answer the question I just asked, " Do you have some pictures with snow or maybe snowfall", with a puppy face

He pulled out his phone and I started swiping through the gallery.

It had pictures from every corner of the world. I was in awe this man had travelled so much.Every picture had a story, his parents had died young leaving a large sum that was inherited by him and was brought up by Nic's parents like their own and was 24 years and had met Zander at high school.

He had started working in the business since he was 18 simultaneously continuing and finishing college.This struck me with the idea I could do the same. I made a mental note to talk to Zander later about it.

Soon with all the talk, we had lost track of time until Stella came to call us for lunch.I felt more comfortable with Stella as compared to that in our previous meeting and after lunch, I took my leave and Stella offered to walk me to the office as even she was going to leave.

"I'm not interested in your business talk I better leave. Come on Am."

And we left the office, after saying my bye to Stella I came back to my office and looked at the infinite number of e-mails and rescheduling. Though it rescheduling was easier now as Zach extend his stay, I no longer had to cramp meetings every day.

Nic:

Once lunch was over the smile over my brother's face was also gone.

"Zach what's the matter"

"I can't find a thing about her, there is no mention of her anywhere. Even Stella looked through the documents"

"And did she find something"

"Did she say about anything before leaving", he muttered sarcastically

And talk of the devil and devil turns up at the door, though she was in the form of my angel this time.

"Yes Stel"

"Oh I am not back for you," she said mockingly

"Anyways Nic Zach listen up. See I know both of you can't function without me", she said with pride

"I know I can't, my love", I said flirting with her

"Stel did you find something" Zach finally uttered who was clearly irritated with our PDA.

Stella:

The lunch had easily taken away the thought that had clicked my mind when I was looking through the Williams' files.

Amber surely had something in her. Not only did her presence spread positivity but a sudden urge to obey whatever she said, it was the kind of urge my wolf felt on an alpha command.

Though she was technically the luna queen this strong obedience might only be possible when she would be accepted in the pack but even then a luna's command couldn't be as strong as that of the alpha's.

With all this thought in my brain I entered Zach's office and after a little of teasing and after I ended up irritating Zach I came to the point.

Trust me one thing you don't want is angry Zachary Collins like he was this lovey dovey to us but not to the world I have seen him killing rogues and attackers without a hint of guilt in his eyes. It made me happy to actually see him smile after so long.

When he turned 20 and Ash and Nic had already found their mates Zach had lost all hopes of finding his mate. He felt either the moon Goddess didn't pair him up or his mate had died before he could find her.

And he embraced his darkness and became the Zachery who both the worlds are scared of.But then Amber, Amber is like the light at the end of the tunnel and I am more than happy to realise that Zach's age has got hold of him. He has learned patience he understands the importance of secrets and knows to wait for the right time.

"Ok so Zach call up Mark, the alpha of the white moon pack and get a list of all the wolves of his pack that went rogue or got kidnapped and ever never found or are lost."

"I will get Ashton to do that but why"

"Ash will work for getting information about the pack but I need you to contact Mark personally and ask him about his family. Maybe just go there have dinner with them, discuss politics anything but get to know his family. How do they look? What do they do? How many siblings did the alpha have? How many siblings does Mark have etc etc."

"And about the Ash asking about records tell him to do it for all the packs so that it doesn't look suspicious. I don't want Amber to know that we are digging into something neither she nor Zander wants us to get into. Only if what I think gets confirmed you will talk to Zander about it. And I am clearly saying Zander not Amber.Amber tells us when she wants to and even if she gets to know I want it from the person she trusts the most", I finished and Zach's face clearly showed the disappointment because of my last sentence.

_______________________________________

A/N: Vote and comment to let me know about your views on this chapter and I update daily.

The next chapter will be updated soon.