Not even a Headstart

Zach:

I was still in the office after everyone had left, I didn't feel like going out or meeting anyone.No matter how strong I acted I was broken within I couldn't protect the one person I brought here to protect.

I miss her more than anything and I could feel the pain she is in, her hands are burning, a fire seems to ride in her veins but I know one thing she would never give up, I don't know how long I was immersed in my thoughts when there was a knock at my door.

I hardly muttered come in.

"I figured out you might not want to come down so I brought in some dinner", Claire said with a weary smile

"Thank you, go get some sleep Claire you look sick"

"Alpha I look better than you do", Claire chuckled, as I growled

"I will take my leave, Good night Alpha", she said placing the tray on my desk

"Good night", I know I wouldn't be able to sleep so I didn't even try to after she left.

I sat on my desk looking at her pictures, I didn't feel like eating knowing she might not have eaten since the morning.

"You have to eat if you want to fight him"

I was astonished at the sudden voice and looked around to find Isabella standing next to me.

"How are you here so early?", I asked turning my face to her

"Well if you get to know you can meet your favourite child after four years trust me you would have arrived at the same pace. Now don't tell Mark or Rosa I called Anna my favourite child", she said with a smile.

I could clearly see where Andrea got here feisty nature from but right now isn't the time to discuss that.

"Did you find any clues? Anything about where they might be?"

"Well if you say Thomas is involved I would suggest following him but as of now I know nothing where he has kept them."

"Do you think Thomas might be involved?", I asked her

"See I know I am his mate but the person I fell for wasn't mad behind a legacy but this man is and he can go to any extent.", she said releasing a breath.

"Get a seat we better discuss a few things", I said pointing to the chair across the table

"Well you can call me Isa and better have your food"

Everything she said reminded me of Amber... Andrea whatever. She was a spitting image of her mother, the way they talk, walk, roll their eyes, command and everything else they did everything was so similar.