Finished. Done. Finito.

Hope's POV:

I need to do it now. Normally it would be quite easy to just go up to him and speak my mind, but I find myself glued in place. I watch him closely as he makes his way towards Josie's room. I start walking towards him, my pace quickening. Surely he'd knock, giving me enough time to stop him. Instead, he just barges in, Josie yelping loudly. Landon is pushed back outside a moment, before the door opens slightly once more. This time I can see her clearly, now in a little duckling robe. How cute. Landon rubs the back of his neck, stepping into the room, the door not properly closing. 

Josie's POV:

"Oh shit! Landon. Um. Wait outside a moment." I get up scampering to go find my ducky robe. I pull it on, glancing about the room, before slightly opening the door. He steps inside, getting very close, so I back step, falling back onto my bed, sitting up straight. 

"We need to talk, Josie." I glance at him, somewhat prepared. I sit back, my hands in my lap, "What do you want to talk about Landon? There isn't much to be said. You still have feelings for Hope, not me. I know that. So there truly isn't much to talk about. I'm not angry, and honestly, I'd rather you just left, because I'd rather it not be awkward." He stands there a moment, "But Josie-" "Is there something I'm missing?" Landon stumbles, stepping forward, as if in a way to try and hold me and comfort me. I don't let him. "I'm- I'm so sorry. I wish it could be different. My feelings. They're- they're complicated. I just. I wanted you to know. I want to be your friend. Please, don't let my messed feelings for you and Hope ruin our friendship." I look to him, perplexed, "Landon, I think it's best you go." He shakily nods, stepping out of the room, and as he closes the door I caught glimpse of Hope. I see the look in her eyes, flashing golden, to amber.

Hope's POV: 

As soon as he steps out, I feel my hairs stand on end, knowing my eyes are shifting, feeling my wolf come out. I snarl, as he closes the door, quietly. I'd heard everything. Including the stumble and fall of Josie. I swear if he touched her, I will rip him apart, limb from limb. It's just the wolf talking, but I might actually do that and it scares me. He bumps into me, "O-oh. H-Hope. Hi. Um. I need to talk to you. Please don't push me away, it'll just be a moment." I look up at him, cocking my eyebrow, and rolling my eyes. "I suppose so." He searches for his words, trying to hold my hands, his eyes boring into my soul. "I-I love you. I realise that now. I was blinded by the idea that Josie would fulfill me." My eyes flash golden once more, this time my wolf is angry. "Fulfill you? Seriously? Is that all you see in her? Is that why you tried to touch her in her room? Is that why she fell back on her bed, after you moved forward? I heard all of it Landon." I snarl, displeased with him. "N-No, Hope, wait! It wasn't like that. She filled my void for a little while, but you're the one for me. You're my comfort. My safe place. My home. I love you." He leans in and before I can stop him, he plants a kiss on my lips. Quick as anything, my hand swings round and slaps him as hard as possible. He stumbles back clutching his jaw. "Leave. We're done Landon. I won't do this anymore. I can't. I am trying to let you down easy, but you're making it so difficult. Please don't make this harder than it needs to be." I lean on the wall, trying to keep my cool. "But I love you, Hope. I love you so much-" "Landon, I can't. we're done. We can be friends, but we can't do this anymore." "Is there someone else? Who? Who is it." I sigh, bored of this charade. "We're done, Landon, okay? Finished. Done. Finito."

After he's left, I made my way to Josie's room, knocking quietly. "Hope? Is that you? Because I swear if it's Landon again I'm going to lose it." "Hey babes." I open the door, sneaking in. "Hey J- Oh- I- You're- Is that why you yelped? Because you- you're wearing- my god- um..." She steps forward, kissing me, "Shhh. Come here gremlin, I want cuddles." "As you wish." I come to bring myself to the bed, "Jo, he kissed me." "I know baby. And I also know it wasn't your fault, I was spying..." I let her straddle me, before both of us fall on our sides, Josie wrapping her arms around me from behind. Her leg hiked up to wrap around my hip, so I place my hand on her thigh, tracing little patterns up her leg, smiling. I turn around to kiss her, smiling widely, giggling like a little schoolgirl. She pulls me in close, grinning, "You're quite excited Ms. Mikaelson." "Oh shush." I cut her off with a long kiss. "Clausura!" The door is locked tight, then Josie mumbles, "Silencio." 

Comment your thoughts xx