Sneaky Ninjas

*Disclaimer*
I've decided to keep writing what I can, even with the considered circumstances I am with rn. It helps distract me a bit, so I'll try to keep at it. This one's a little short, sorry. Lots of love <3

Hope's POV:

"Hope, I really would like for us to talk."

Oh fuck. Fuck, hell, fuckery. I look at her, turning my body towards her. I look her up and down, "Um... about what Jo?" She smiles, "Don't stress, I don't want to stress you out, ok? I just- I want us to talk. I want to be here, with you, in this moment and feel free to speak my mind. The same goes to you." I look at her nodding, taking her hand in mine. "What do you want to talk about Jo?" She squeezes my hand, an unreadable expression on her face. "I- I want to talk about you- and me- just... the sneaky little kisses, the heated ones, all of it... I overheard you talking about a certain crush when you were fourteen. I know you told me to have my own time to think, not to rush it, but I don't need to think twice, Hope. I want to fight. Ok?" I nod, holding her hand in mine close, pressing it against my chest, letting her feel my heart racing. I smirk, "You want to try? S-so not just to please my family, but you actually want to try... meaning... I can take you out- right?" She nods, giving me a huge smile, ear to ear. She curls into my side, inching closer, and I wrap my arms around the tall girl. I pause for a moment, "Hey... this might sound a tad strange, but could we possibly be sneaky? Like sneaky little ninjas. Like a game? I know it sounds weird but I like to sneak about. It's not because I'm ashamed. I'm not. But maybe we have our own little world? If that makes any sense?" She giggles, thinking a moment, "That sounds interesting. Let's try it. I'm willing to try anything once." She lays her head on my chest, my heart ready to burst. She lifts her head to look at me, "They're like the comfiest pillows." She doesn't say much else, kissing me, and curling up. I can't help but smile, suppressing a small squeal. I kiss her on the forehead, allowing myself to drift off.

Josie's POV:

Sneaky ninjas? My god I have a crush on a dork. What am I going to do with this girl? She's already fallen asleep, and I'm just replaying her words and mine over and over. I can feel the blush creeping, and the room getting hotter. I decide to snuggle into Hope further, because why the hell not? I want to stay up, to make sure I don't have a sex dream, but know within a couple of minutes, I'll be out like a light, and will have to face the wrath of her aunts in the morning. I feel so secure in her arms, so at peace. Lizzie is not going to like this- BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT? *ahem* I mean... Who cares? I'm a sneaky ninja now. With Hope. Together.

Freya's POV:

As I'm about to head to bed, I hear the girls talking from the other side of the hall. I don't try to listen in, for the sake of my niece's privacy. I head over to open the door to my room, finding Keelin, at the edge of the bed, smiling, having waited for me. "They're so adorable." I chuckle, "Don't let Rebekah hear you say that. I doubt she'll be overly thrilled that Hope's found love with Caroline's kid. You didn't hear it from me, but I wholeheartedly agree. They remind me a bit of us. The choosing over staying or not, because of family and all that." I look at Keelin, smiling, cupping her face and planting a kiss on her lips. "Goodnight lovely." "Goodnight Frey." I turn into her, Keelin wrapping her arms around me, and we both give in to sleep.