Kill This Bitch

Hope's POV:

After sending Raf back to campus, we go looking for Landon and Josie, Josie storming off full steam ahead and bumping into me. She just slams in my chest, surprised, I think, that I didn't tumble over. "Hey woah there!" I say quietly. "Shut it Hope. Watch where you're going." I ignore her, a bit upset. Why was she doing this? Why to me? I whisper under my breath next to her, "I should've never kissed you. Forget that I ever did." She says nothing but her eyes dart towards me. "I'll find the Oni. Just as long as you can convince Landon not to sacrifice himself to kill this thing." "No- No. Sorry. He can't do that it-" "What so we're just going to kill MY boyfriend?" "We can't give the monster what it wants. Right?... fine let me try to talk some sense into him." I roll my eyes. He's still my boyfriend for the time being I suppose... we never really talked about my feelings a whole damn lot. Josie follows me, her gaze softening now, that is, until we reached Landon, and she became even more jealous and mean as ever. She drops the spell, but I can tell she'll be listening in the whole time. 

"Hey. Josie dropped the barrier spell. S-So I could get in. There's a demon loose inside of the school somewhere, I have to get- we have to get you somewhere safe." "There is nowhere safe, Hope." "Somewhere safe than here." I try to implore. I grab the sword, "If this... if this is the one thing that can kill an Oni, what if this is the one thing that can kill a phoenix too? The monsters being back is not your fault, okay Landon? Look, believe me or don't, I don't care, but even though you might have the best intentions, not every sacrifice is worth it. No matter how much you think it is." My voice breaks of thinking of everyone, and the memories we shared, all nonexistent to them. "It isn't." "Then who is to blame?" "It doesn't matter, Landon!" I say not wanting to spill everything. "It matters to me." "I- It's my fault. I'm the one who went into the pit." Fuck. Here we go. Someone please kill me so I cease from talking. "It was the only way to save you." "Why would you want to save me?" i just look at him, trying to find my words. "W-we were friends?" "There had to be more to it than that Hope. Tell me." "You're going to hate me if I do." My voice is breaking and I'm trying to keep everything below the surface. I can't help it. A part of me still cares for him, for Landon. "I'll make the decision for myself." "We were in love. Yeah, I know. You don't remember. I know it doesn't make any sense. But I can't have you risk your life, because I gave up mine to save it." I small tear goes down my face, and he moves my hair slowly out of the way of my face. His hand brushed against my face feeling my skin, as if he needed to feel me, hold me, again. "So we need to find another solution, one that doesn't involve you getting possessed, okay?" Too late. Motherfucking too late. He slams me against the filing cabinets, and all goes dark. The next thing I remember is being propped up against the couch, Alaric's voice being flooey, and Josie screaming at me, while I mumbled some responses, unsure of what I was saying, myself. I nurse the large bruise on the side of my head. Josie passes me a note, angry, "Not for you. Just- let's do this locator spell." I give her my hands, looking into her eyes. 

Lizzie's POV:

"So fucking stupid. Stupid me. Thinking Sebastien was actually real. Hey is that Landon? HEY LANDON! Why are you carrying a sword?" Ugh stupid hobbit. I'm going to go follow him. I get up, giving chase. I take the sword from him, "I'm guessing you're possessed by an insanity demon, huh, hobbit?" I take the sword, staring right into his stupid eyes. "Welcome to the club." I let the sword slide ride through him, hearing it pierce his skin and go through. Fuck someone saw, act cool Lizzie. "Come see our show on Commonwealth Day! Don't miss it." Jesus Lizzie, way to be cool. Ugh, my head is killing me. Oh, and now I'm dizzy. Perfect. Haha. I am super crazy. Oooh! Here come the voices! Fantastic!  I don't remember much next, but I know I am now chained to a tree. "Landon!" Josie calls out. "Oh yeah thanks, no, don't worry about your sister. Mhm. Yup. At least I am crazy for a fucking reason this time. Haha. The demon's in me." I say, the last bit, completely deadpan. This girl comes up to me, tightening my chains. I snarl and growl at her, "Oooh! Sorry we haven't met yet. Hi! I'm Lizzie." She gave a look of confusion as I gave my hand to her, before realizing and retracting it. "Oh it's gone! The Oni is gone! You can untie me I'm f- OH goD! Please don't listen to m- No. No. I am fine. Get this motherfucking thing out of me! Kill this bitch. N-No I'm fine. NOW! Sebastian isn't real and I can't take this anymore. I'm seeing things and feeling things that no one feels. I'm going insane. And I know it." "Li-Lizzie it's okay, it's okay, we're going to fix you." Ouch, thanks Jo. "There's no fixing me! Tell dad I love him." I move my hand to semi point to the sword. The new girl looks at me concerned, but familiar, "N-No. We may have just met and I am not about to, there is no way I'm going let that happen." What an odd way to put that phrase. "L-Lizzie you have to fight this thing!" Josie squeaks, pleading, but I only half hear her, the voices muffling her words. "Jo-Jo! Just do this for me! It's only a matter of time before you kick my ass in the merge anyway." I laugh a bit, tears streaming down both our faces. "We'll talk about the merge when we have real solutions." "THIS. THIS is it Josie." I scream out in pain, trying to stay conscious. I watch Jo pick up the sword, absorbing the dark magic within the swords, and she launches it at me. I feel like I am being torn in two, seeing the Oni come out from inside me, and I shiver, screaming through the pain, as was Josie. It all stopped, and the girl just stared at Josie and I, looking confused, scared, but also heavily hot and bothered. I use a lot of my energy just to pull off a smirk, "Stop throwing your panties at us why don't you." I softly giggle, Josie turning to the girl, the girl immediately changing her expression. Both Josie and I pass out, everything dark. 

Josie's POV:

After everything went dark, I find myself back at school, in Landon's room. There was a note. Hope. Hey, you both passed out, so I put you in Landon's room. I hope that's alright. I'll be at the house, but there's something I need to do first. Goodnight Josie. ~Hope

I get up, deciding I need to head to Vardemus. The magic had taken a large toll on me, and I needed to find some relief. He doesn't give me much info, handing me a sand clock, to place my dark magic in, and so long as it didn't shatter, I would be fine. As I place my hands against the glass, I feel so much better, so much less angry. More still, calm. 

Hope's POV: 

Alaric and I buried Kurutta, in the woods. I stabbed the sword in the ground by him, Alaric placing his mask on it. I stayed silent, "I am going to get it right this time. I'm going to finish this. I promise." I say, quiet. Afterwards we went home in silence, and I went straight to the twins' room. Shutting the door, sitting there, letting tears slip. I sleep on the floor tonight. Not Josie's bed, nor Lizzie's. I grip a blanket and hold it close. 

Josie's POV:

I head back towards Landon's room after tucking Lizzie in and checking up on her. I see him sitting there and I go towards him, smiling. My feelings were mixed, but I still love him, right? "I did black magic today. For good." I smile. "Wow." I surge towards him, pressing my lips on his, but it didn't feel the same. I kept kissing him further, pushing him back on the bed, about to take my shirt off. "Not yet." He whispers, helping me put my shirt down, kissing me softly again. I stay in his room for the night. 

Lizzie's POV: 

 I wake up with a start, one name on playing on my lips, in my head like a broken record. 

"HOPE ANDREA MIKAELSON!"