BORED Games part 1

Josie's POV

I am so bored. What is taking her so long? I have to shower. I get sick of waiting, opening the door to the bathroom, Hope is just getting out of the shower, trying to reach for her towel, smiling. "Hey Jo~ could you pass me my towel." "Hm what?" "Towel. Pass me." She says giggling, "Or don't, take it in, but remember you have a boyfriend." "I-Bitch. I need to shower. What were you doing in there?" "Wouldn't you like to know." "Oh fuck gross!" "Dude what do you do in the shower? You wash up. Jesus stop being dirty." I put on a very cross face and stomp over, handing her the towel. She grins, "Thank you." I push her out closing the door on her. I quickly peel off my clothing and turning on the shower. "Jesus stop being so dirty." It plays over and over again in my head. I keep trying to push this down, but it keeps bubbling to the surface. I take my little wash cloth and put a tad bit of soap in it, before spreading it, and then I placed it on my skin, shivering at the cool feeling. I make sure the shower is cold, hoping it would cleanse me of my awful thoughts. I have a boyfriend. I mean we have stuff in common right? And he's nice. "Oh god what am I doing? More importantly what is she doing to me?" I say out loud. I hear her call from the room, as I turn off the shower, "Anything you want me too, Jo." I can just see her large smirk, and eyebrow raised at me right now. I sigh, grabbing a towel, and walking out to find Hope dressed, sitting on my bed.  

"I'm bored. Wanna do something?" She says, looking me up and down. I go over to my drawers and pull out some underwear, one of my thongs falling to Hope's feet. She looked up at me. "Damn, you're really throwing your panties at me, aren't you." She smirks. I quickly pick up the thong, putting it away, then pull out a bralette. I change in the corner of the room, finding myself a pair of sweats because I didn't feel like I would be heading out today. "I'm boreddddddd." She groaned, mimicking Lizzie. "You really like to poke don't you. How about you tell me something about yourself, Hope?" "What do you want to know?" "Truth or dare?" "Sounds fair."

Hope's POV:

Her panties were by my feet. What. The. Fuck. What do I do now? I stare at her, my mouth open a tiny bit, and I close it quick as can be. "D-Damn, you're really throwing your panties at me, aren't you?" I let slip, trying to make my stutter unnoticeable. I giggled at an idea. I would imitate Lizzie to poke a bit at Josie. "I'm boreddddddd," I said, in my best Lizzie impression I could. She didn't look impressed at all. She turned towards me, changed now, apart from the fact her shirt was up a bit and i could see her in her bralette. Fuck. "You really like to poke don't you. How about you tell me something about yourself, Hope?" She was telling me off. That's new. Cute. "What do you want to know?" "Truth or dare?" "Sounds fair." I sighed smiling at her.