•{14}•

I woke up to a Chris still sleeping, he looked so innocent sleeping. I had been sleeping in his bed because he keeps having nightmares about me leaving him for good. I held myself on my elbows before looking at him, him peacefully sleeping not worrying about anything. "Can we talk?", I heard someone say behind me.

Bryan was leaning against the door frame, arms crossed on his naked chest only wearing grey sweatpants. "Yeah", I answered kissing Chris's forehead before getting up and following him to the bathroom. "What do you want?", I questioned while he sighed loudly. "Em-...I fucking missed you", he said grabbing my face and looking into my eyes.

"I missed you, and I-...I love you", he said dropping on his knees before shaking. "I drove you away, I know that, I've hurted you, I know that, but that was never my intention. I love you because you're different, if someone says something bad you immediately have a comeback, you like joking around with us and I-....I was too fucking stupid not to see that", he followed while looking into my eyes, I could see tears stream down his face.

"I've been trying to find something in someone that wasn't there, I've been trying to push you away because I'm not good enough for someone so perfect as you. I-...I hate seeing you with someone else because I which that someone was me. I drove you away, I know that now", he kept going as tears kept falling down his face.

"When I first got here, I had just gotten out of a bad relationship and I wasn't looking to start a new one. I found amazing friends, met my dance idol and grew in followings. Never, and I mean never would I have thought that it would've brought me so much pain. Seeing you in her arms, laughing and looking at her with dovey eyes...that shit hurts. It breaks a person", I said trying to hold back the tears because I was tired of crying.

"I hate you Bryan Williams...but I can't help myself for loving you as well", I said sighting while he got up quickly. He put his palm on my cheek and slowly brought me closer to him.

His second hand was on my waist gripping me as if I would leave. "I love you", he said while I smiled. "I love you too", I answered back before he pressed his lips on mine.

That kissed made thousands of firework explose in my stomach, and I smiled designed itself on my face. I heard the door open to reveal all the boys standing there. "Finally!", they said while hugging us.

"You guys knew?", questioned Bryan while I looked down shyly. "Chris knew and I kind of dropped the bomb on Dayne, then he told them why I left", I answered while he nodded.

The boys and I went to grab some coffee before they dropped me off at dance studio. "You're back", I heard Nicole say before hugging me. "Sorry, I should've called or told you-..", I started but she cut me off.

"It's fine, you don't need to tell me baby. I just hope you're okay", she said while I hugged her closely. "Thank you Nikki, I love you", I told her before she kissed my cheek.

As class finished, I got call from Chris as I got in the car with Tristan. "Yo bro, say something to Em", he said while pointing his phone at Bryan who was laying on his bed. "You could be waking up to this everyday", he said tapping his hand on his bed.

"Why you be laying there all by yourself?", questioned Chris while I chuckled. "Yo, I got a full ass bed here, maybe come over. We'll lock the door, pull out the cuffs...", "MY INNOCENT EARS!!!!!!", screamed Tristan while I chuckled.

"I could curl up to bed next to you, naked", I said flirting with him while Tristan and Chris looked at me like what the actual fuck?! "What?", I questioned before Tristan grabbed my phone.

"I will throw this phone out the window, if you don't stop being an unholy child!", he said while I chuckled before nodding. "I'll see you later, daddy", I said before hanging up and hiding my phone.

"You nasty one!", he screamed while hitting my tight which made me laugh. As we arrived home, I saw Tyler running out and wrap his arms around me. "Please control Bryan, he's getting hornier and hornier by the minute".

He answered chuckling while I laughed before seeing the oldest Williams brother running out of the house and twirling me around. "Let's head to my room", he said whispering in my ear while I chuckled.

"Bryan, you need to control yourself when I'm not here. Tyler is not a replacement", I said as Tyler nodded. The boys chuckled as we headed inside the house, I saw Shalynn sitting next to Dayne before waving at me.

I waved back and saw her bags on the floor. "You're leaving?", I questioned while she nodded. "Yeah, there's trouble at home", she said before hugging all the boys. When she got to Bryan, they held onto each other before she pressed her lips on his.

"Thank you for being an amazing boyfriend", she said while all the boys and I looked at each other, completely shocked. I couldn't take none of that and decided to head to my room.

As I got there, tears of rage rolled down my cheek. "I'm so fucking stupid!", I said before throwing some books on the floor. "Fuck!", I screamed while sitting on the floor, my head between my hands.

"E?", asked Chris behind the door, I stood up and pressed my forehead on the closed door. "I can't, please leave", I said before hearing him breath heavily. "Open the door, for me, please", he asked shakily while I sighed.

Opening the door, I looked at him with the most heartbroken eyes before he hugged me. "I was so ducking stupid, how could he ever love me?!", I said while he locked the door behind him and held me closer to him. "He's a fucking asshole, yet I would still choose him over at anytime of the day, FUCK!", I screamed while Chris held me tightly against him.

"He's so fucking stupid, how could he do that to you?", Chris questioned while I sighed. "I hate him, so fucking much", I said while tears streamed down my face. I was burning in rage.