•{4}•

I made my way to the Playground LA dance stupid, where I had a class with Nicole Kirkland. I've been learning her dances since I can remember, she's always been a huge inspiration and role model for me.

When I saw her walking inside the stupid, my jaw dropped to the floor. I couldn't believe I had such an icon in front of me. "Emma?", said Nicole while I was still star struck. "Yeah?", I answered 10 seconds later finally understanding that she said my name.

"I can't believe it, you've grown so much", she told me while taking me in her arms. I frowned my eyebrows, confused "I'm sorry, but I don't remember meeting you Nicole", I told her while she smiled. "Call me Nikki, you were just a baby when I met you. Your aunt Jackie was the first one to teach me how to dance", she said while my mouth opened slightly.

"She never told me, plus you're like my idol", I said completely shocked. "Haha, don't worry now we finally meet", she said before the class started. I was still shocked by what she had said and promised myself to call aunt Jackie later.

Wearing my grey leggings with my white shirt and my whiter shoes, I stood in the middle of the crowd while Nicole was teaching her class. ^

I was sweating at the end, but was so happy I finally took a Nicole Kirkland class that I couldn't help but smile. Some girls had talked to me and we had exchanged numbers to take more classes together. "Emma, tell your aunt I say hi", Nicole said before leaving class.

"Your aunt knows Nicole?", questioned Sarah while I shrugged. "Nicole is like an idol to me, and I had no idea my aunt knew her", I answered before grabbing my bag with my keys. "Bye Em", said the two woman while I waved goodbye at them.

I got in my Jeep and put some deodorant on since I smile stinky, before stopping to get some breakfast. It was around 11am, and I had only drank a smoothie before going to class. I stopped st this really cute shop and took an açai bowl before heading back home.

"Where the fuck where you?!", asked my cousin while I got down from my car. "I took a dance class, why?", I questioned while he started getting calmer. "You could've called or left a message", he said while I lifted an eyebrow. "I can do what I want, Tris, I'm not 5", I told him before going to my room to take a shower.

As I got out, in my towel, I saw Chris sitting on the edge of my bed while looking at the framed picture of my parents. "Jesus Chris, you can't do that", I said almost dropping my towel. "Sorry, I didn't mean to", he said shyly before turning around to let me change.

"You can turn back around", I told him while he did as I said. "Those your parents?", he questioned while I nodded and sat next to him with my açai bowl. "Yeah, they died in a car accident when I was 11", I told him while he looked awkward. "Sorry about it".

I shrugged before he put the picture back on my night stand. "What you doing today?", he questioned while I gave him a spoonful of my bowl. "I'm going to the beach with Bryce.", I told him before he nodded.

"What time you getting back?", he asked while taking another spoonful of my açai bowl. "I don't know, Bryce is suppose to te-...", without finishing my sentence, my phone rang. Bryce.

"Hey, I was just talking about you", I told him chuckling while he laughed. "In all good, I hope.", he asked while I smirked. "I was saying how much you look like a squirrel.", Chris chuckled next to me before hitting his forehand.

"HE DOES THO!", screamed Anthony in the phone which made Chris and I laugh even harder. "Now imma be called a squirrel because of you", he said slightly annoyed before laughing. "You're welcome, are you almost here?", I questioned while getting up and making my bag for the beach.

"Oh, yeah. We're there in like 10 minutes", he answered me while I finished packing my bag. "Okii, I'll be waiting", I said before he hung up. "Can't believe they're gonna see you in a bikini before I do", he said while pouting. The way he talked didn't match his innocent face which really threw me off.

"Shut up", I just answered while we both got out of my room. We walked to the living room, laughing like long life friends, before I saw three other guys that I didn't recognize. "Who's that?", questioned the curly hair guy while getting up.

"That's Emma, Tristan's cousin. She's gonna be living with us", he said while two out of the three guys nodded. "Em, that's Tyler, Darius and my brother Bryan.", he told me while I hugged Darius and Tyler since they were both up. Bryan didn't even lift his eyes from his phone which lowkey irritated me.

"What are you doing in Cali, Emma?", asked a Tyler while I looked into his blue eyes smiling. "I got into LMU, so I figured it was better to move", I answered chuckling while he chuckled too. "Fair point", he said while I smiled.

"Where you going?", I heard Tristan say behind me while I turned around. "To the beach with Bryce, I told you already", I said slightly annoyed st him but brushed it off with nerves against Bryan. "Don't do something I wouldn't do", he said while I heard a honking at the door.

"There's nothing you wouldn't do. Nice meeting you guys", I said chuckling before grabbing my sunglasses and heading outside. I saw Bryce's car filled with boys and the passenger seat without anyone. "Assume your spot!", screamed Josh while I chuckled.

"Hey guys", I answered while smiling before sitting in the front. "You took a dance class at 10?", Blake questioned. I had put on my story that I was at playground LA. "Yeah, nothing better then to dance in the morning", I answered while he nodded.

"Can't relate", I heard Anthony say while Josh and Griffin approved with him. "So, all you guys live together?", I questioned trying to make the conversation. "Yeah basically", Jaden said while I nodded. "Don't you get fed up with them sometimes?", I asked while they all looked at each other.

"We get fed up with buddy Bryce", Josh said while I chuckled. "Fact, like Bryce dawg, when you talk I actually wanna die", Anthony said laughing before Bryce flipped him off. "I hate you guys", Bryce answered which made all of us laugh. I saw that Quinton hadn't said a word since I got here.

"What about you freshman, you have anything to say to dumb Bryce?", I asked Quinton while he lifted his head up to look at me. "Oh, umm, no he'll beat me up", he answered quickly and awkwardly while Bryce nodded. "Know your ground, freshman", he said while I frowned my eyebrows.

As we got to the beach, I waited for Quinton to get out of the car and walked with him. "You don't like talking or are you extremely shy?", I asked breaking the awkward silence that was between us. "I'm super shy, sorry", he said playing with his fingers nervously.

"There's no need to be shy around me, and if it helps before knowing Bryce I was like you", I chuckled while he smiled at me. "Sometimes the guys just speak over me", he said while we both took off our shirts to get in our swimsuits. "Not that it annoys me, but I'd like to speak sometimes", he finished while I nodded.

"Yeah, I get it, they're a bunch of loud mouths", I said chuckling before he agreed with me, laughing.