•{6}•

I was laying in my room, Chris had his head on my stomach while I was playing with his hair. We were both watching TikTok's while occasionally laughing and sending them to each other.

"We should totally go live right now", he said out of the bloom while getting back up. "What? Why?", I questioned and getting on my elbows to look at the man.

"It'll be fun and we can do whatever you want", he said while I raised an eyebrow. He doesn't know what he just agreed too. "Deal", I told while he gulped. "I'm going to regret it aren't I?", he asked while I shrugged laughing.

He went to grab the ring light that was in the corner of my room, while I went to grab some Oreos from the pantry.

Bryan was talking on the phone with someone, while looking through the pantry. I gently pushed him out of the way while he rolled his eyes. "What's your problem?", he questioned while covering his phone.

"You were in the way", I said as spitefully as him while he looked into my eyes. "Don't test me", he answered while I got closer to him and pressed my finger on his chest. "I wouldn't dream of it", I said before turning around and leaving.

I walked back into my room and saw that Chris had already started the live. "Hey love, you got some Oreos?", he questioned while I nodded before sitting next to him. "Guys, this is Tristan's cousin, Emma", he told his phone.

"Hi everyone", I said while smiling before taking an Oreo. "Imma tweet something and ask us some questions because we are bored", Chris told them before tweeting with his other phone.

We waited a couple of minutes, to airing for the questions to get in and for the fans to join the live. "Hi, Emily baby", Chris said reading some names while I ate more Oreos.

"Okay, we're going to answer some questions from you guys. You ready?", he asked me while I nodded.

"Okay, how old are you guys? I'm 19", "and I'm 18", I followed while smiling. "What's Emma's insta?", he asked while I chuckled. " @ me at emmablane_", I said laughing.

"Are you guys a thing?", Chris said smiling while I rolled my eyes jokingly. "No, we're just very close friends even tho we met a week ago", I chuckled while he nodded. "She's like my little sister, truly", he continued before kissing my forehead.

"Is Chris a bottom-...guys I'm a top!", he said frowning his eyebrows while I chuckled. "You give me bottom energy, sorry love", I answered chuckling before he flipped me off.

"Moving on, what's your ideal type date?", he said looking at me while I looked at the ceiling. "Oh man, umm, probably a nice picnic in the parc while we paint and watch the sunset before going to get some food and laying on top of the car and watch the stairs", I said dreamily.

"Or.....some 50 shade of grey type shit", I said whispering quickly while Chris looked at me completely shocked. "You're such a freak!", he screamed while I hit his side.

"What's your ideal date?", I said laughing while reading some comments on the live. "Arcade, for sure. Just playing games and laughing all night or just dancing in the rain.", he said while I nodded.

"My dude is a romantic", I said pouting while he chuckled. "I am, next question, what's the first thing you notice about a person?", he asked while I handed him an Oreo.

"Eye or smile, you?", I questioned before he bite my finger instead of the Oreo. "You bitch!", I screamed while he chuckled. "I'm sorry baby", he pouted before kissing my cheek while I flipped him off.

"Chremma is over bitch, I'm never talking to you again", I said while getting up before he grabbed my hand and made me twirl around. He made me sit on his lap while I crossed my arms.

"I'm sorry, love, I didn't mean to", he said kissing my cheeks over and over again. "I need me a Chris in my life", I said reading a comment that made me chuckle. "I'm all yours baby, she just said Chremma is over. I'm a free man", he answered while I hit him behind the head.

"Shut the fuck up, boy, you are not on the market", I told him laughing while he chuckled. "What-....Emma!", I heard someone scream behind me, jumping I saw Tristan looking at us with his eyebrows frowned.

"That's my cousin, man", he told Chris while I got up to see him. "Tris, we're just doing a live", I whispered to him while he took a deep breath. "Sorry, I'm on my nerves today", he told me before apologizing to Chris before wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"I'm gonna go get some groceries, want anything?", he questioned me. "Oh yes, can we make brownies tonight? I really want brownies, some powdered donuts and Oreos because Chris finished all of them", I said chuckling while the young man flipped me off.

"Okay, we'll be back soon, Chris?", my cousin asked while the man nodded. "Sorry love, it's my turn to go with the boys to do groceries.", he said while I nodded sadly before he ended the live. The two man walked out of my room while I starred at the ceiling.

I never thought living in California would change my life this much, but it did and I'm really thankful for it. I heard the car leaving before making my way to the living room where Bryan was sitting at.

"You didn't go with them?", I questioned while he lifted his head up to look at me for the first time in a week. "Nah, the car was full anyways", he bullshitted before going back to his phone. I sat on the couch next to him before putting on some Netflix.

"You watch criminal minds?", he questioned while I nodded before he frowned his eyebrows. In the middle of Reid's sentence, I looked at Bryan who had not lifted his eyes up from his phone. "Do you have a problem with me?", I asked him before he sighed heavily. "Never mind, I got my answer", I said getting up to leave but he grabbed my arm firmly.

"Sit", he ordered while I sat next to him. "What's your deal man? I'm trying to be nice and you act like a total dick!", I told him while he looked into my eyes. "We're too much alike, I hate it.", he said while I frowned my eyebrows. "You barely know me, we never talked", I answered back while he rolled his eyes.

"Not directly but I listen", he just said before getting up, this time it was my turn to grab his arm. "I'm not done, sit", I told him while he did as I said. We both starred at each other for awhile, I could tell he was holding something back and I was going to get to the bottom of it.

"Why are you rude to me?", I said while he looked at my mouth before putting a hand on my lower back. "Because this-...is wrong", he whispered in my ear while I bite my lip. "Being friends is wro-...", "Being attracted to you while you're my best friends cousin is wrong", he cut me off while I pressed my finger on his lips.

"Don't cut me off", I just said while he had a smirk on the side of his lips. "I've been nothing but nice to you-..:", "you pushed me to get some Oreos", he cut me off again while I sighed.

"Don't cut me off, ever again", I whispered in his ear before getting up and leaving for my room.